💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you upset that Gaga did not pick fans to go backstage?

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

Prismatic

I really hope she'll bring fans backstage for the upcoming shows (as long as it's before May 12th, lol).

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I don't really mind :shrug: Fans still got to go backstage regardless, so it's not like she's neglecting her fans :laughga: Plus she could incorporate picking fans from the crowd later on :yes:

Jenniferella

It's better like that imo

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Koreku

This was only the opening act tho

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

SinAgain

Since she told us that she would tbqmfh.

Oh no. It seems she has not fulfilled one of the many things she says she will do as a bonus for creating art for people to enjoy. I know people call her "Mother," but she is not actually anyone's mother, she can do whatever the hell she wants without having to be lynched by her fans.

JbGaga

No because some people payed a boat load of money to meet her and I don't think its fair to them if other got the same chance. idk that's how I feel

jamarious

I have to agree with both! i agree if others paid they should at least be first! but since she said she would i kinda got my hopes up and worked on my outfit a lot to just make her notice me. so i have to pray she does it by the time i go to my show. #may13th

gagaisitalian

Oh no. It seems she has not fulfilled one of the many things she says she will do as a bonus for creating art for people to enjoy. I know people call her "Mother," but she is not actually anyone's mother, she can do whatever the hell she wants without having to be lynched by her fans.

Listen, sit the **** down and do not come at me.

1.) I am not a fan who calls her Mother. So there's no need to even reference those fans in your reply. Plus, no one really calls her Mother anymore.

2.) Thank god you let me know she's not actually anyone's mother. My bad! I thought she had tons of children.

3.) Yes, she can do whatever she wants. But just because she is Lady Gaga doesn't mean we can just excuse every lie she tells.

4.) You are clearly delusional if you think my thread is lynching her. You are clearly over-dramatizing things which you can take elsewhere because no one needs your or your sassy little comments that I'm sure make you feel so high and mighty.

Now take a seat and leave the thread if you're so god damn butt hurt.

tumblr_n530n1rnUM1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Really really upset...there goes my only chance of meeting her. I've been trying for 4 years :/

gagaisitalian

No because some people payed a boat load of money to meet her and I don't think its fair to them if other got the same chance. idk that's how I feel

It's two different playing fields though.

The fans in GA wait outside in the heat all day, have to stand the entire show + be pushed around by other fans, and may not even get to meet her.

The ARTPOP Zone people arrive at their call time, get their own personal bar, get a nice seat, and don't have to deal with other fans.

Waiting all day + dealing with the chaos is one form of being able to "pay" for a M&G if you ask me.

(Don't take this as me attacking you, but this is how I always saw things.)

SinAgain

Listen, sit the **** down and do not come at me.

1.) I am not a fan who calls her Mother. So there's no need to even reference those fans in your reply. Plus, no one really calls her Mother anymore.

2.) Thank god you let me know she's not actually anyone's mother. My bad! I thought she had tons of children.

3.) Yes, she can do whatever she wants. But just because she is Lady Gaga doesn't mean we can just excuse every lie she tells.

4.) You are clearly delusional if you think my thread is lynching her. You are clearly over-dramatizing things which you can take elsewhere because no one needs your or your sassy little comments that I'm sure make you feel so high and mighty.

Now take a seat and leave the thread if you're so god damn butt hurt.

I am butt-hurt and over-dramatizing but you made a whole thread because of how sad you are that Gaga didn't bring people at a concert you were not at backstage...

Okay. :lana:

But let us go point by point since this is fun:

1. Thank you for the clarification, but that is not what I meant...It is an a--logy. A way to show that unlike one's Mother, Gaga has little responsibility in her chosen profession to baby anyone.

2. You are welcome. I couldn't tell for sure through all the crying being done.

3. Let us call the Pope because silly ol' Lady Gaga lied to us again. What's next, kicking babies?

4. Clearly, using clearly so often should make it clear to anyone that I am clearly the one raising the alarms here since I clearly just commented on a thread clearly created by you; but thank you for noticing I am high and mighty. I love my fans.

:later:

RAMROD

I really think you need to expect that as soon as the ARTPOP Zone package was announced.

That if you wanna meet her this time, you gotta pay for it.

There is no way she can do fan service to more fans when there are 20+ people who already pay for that and would expect excellent hospitality and a decent amount of time spend with her.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LadyJamie

I mean it's just the first show, she might have just wanted to focus on the show.

She did say she was picking people from the audience around the same time the idea of ARTPOP zone was introduced...didn't she? 

I do see both sides, but agree completely with the idea of having fans go back for free. Yes, people paid 1500$, and yes some of them are huge fans, some of them are just rich people who want to buy something cool for family/friends.  

I feel like picking a few fans that have put in the time and effort to wait for their spot, work on a costume, and just generally have a good time should have the opportunity to meet her as well. Even if they paid a lower amount, it's not a guarantee, it's a gamble.  Whereas ARTPOP zone KNOWS they're going to meet her, etc.

Some people don't have the time or connections to meet her outside of these shows, and for the brief time she's in their city, her picking out someone purely because she likes what she sees isn't that bad of a thing.  Granted, the ARTPOP zone people might be a little cheesed when they have people who paid less back there, but hopefully when they see how much it means to some of these people, it would sway them a bit.  

I guess we'll have to see. She loves her fans though, I could see her picking a few, she knows how much it means to some people who maybe saved up for MONTHS to even be able to attend on the floor. 

TimisaMonster

The BTWB didn't offer meet and greets which is why she selected fans from the GA to come back with her...this tour she does have specific tickets if you wanna meet her...it would defeat the purpose of buying an EXPENSIVE meet and greet ticket only to find out that Gaga also selected 10 random kids from the GA who paid a MUCH cheaper ticket only to get the same interaction as you...I have a feeling Gaga WILL NOT be doing this...:oops:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Omegahedron

No. I found it cringing. Along with the weird favouritism of the Monster Pit.

Even as a die hard fan it made me feel uncomfortable, so I can only imagine it makes a casual member of the audience feel very distant from herm

Archived