💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Fashion! Bridge? Can she do the long note live? Or is it edited?

Tropico

Featured Posts

Jewels n Drugs

During that part of the song: 'Now put your paws up for fashion little monsters'

THIS

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antpats2

Its long but... am i the only person who has successfully done it while singing fashion! ?  :derpga:

Gagz

Thanks! I've been wondering what she said!

Don't you have the booklet? :emma:

I think she'll be able to hit it, but I can totally see her screaming over it too.

Ethan

The note is edited. End of story. She'll do demo vocals most likely.

GypsyPrince

It's not edited. Y'all can try it. Even I can hit the note and duration on one whole breath. It's not even that hard.  :toofunny:

That said, she's doing non-stop dancing and singing, she'll definitely be out of breath to be able to hold onto the entire duration. She'll probably just sing part of it then hop around or something.

Nathan James

Its long but... am i the only person who has successfully done it while singing fashion! ?  :derpga:

This.  :gaga:

Hexxx

i don't think so. she dances a lot and she gets really exhausted.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

grenziel

I hope she even included Fashion! On the setlist. (:

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

Luc

You know, 30s+ notes aren't that hard for a singer like Lady Gaga. You just need to exercise for it.

HausOfMiklaus

It'll be interesting to see if she goes for it. I imagine a really epic moment with the final bellowing note (before Will.i.am's French stuff.) Get chills just thinking about it. :giveup:

Tropico

I think she'll be able to hit it, but I can totally see her screaming over it too.

Girl I use my parents money (too young to have ajob. Haven't even finished high school :smh: ) and they don't go around flining money at me so I could only buy one ARTPOP. I was excited and bought iTunes edition. So I don't have a booklet :giveup:
♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Tropico

Girl I use my parents money (too young to have ajob. Haven't even finished high school :smh: ) and they don't go around flining money at me so I could only buy one ARTPOP. I was excited and bought iTunes edition. So I don't have a booklet :giveup:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived