💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

7 Days and Where Is the ArtRAVE Artpop Ball Poster?

nakedidea

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We already have it. Seriously. That's it, we're not getting a new one. Perhaps for the 2015 dates.

degenerate

Who let that past the gates, honestly? Who was in charge of letting that poster being the offical tour promo picture? :fail:

"Yeah, let's promote my new tour with MS Paint cropped pictures of my OLD tours. How fresh."

God help us with this era.

JaggedMonster

Who let that past the gates, honestly? Who was in charge of letting that poster being the offical tour promo picture? :fail:

"Yeah, let's promote my new tour with MS Paint cropped pictures of my OLD tours. How fresh."

We should ask Gaga

rivingtonreject

This TRULY i have no idea why anyone thought this was the best possible poster..

lairofhk

Lmao its true. And that font tho....

Archived