💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I Don't Think the GP HATES Gaga, It Just Doesn't Care too Much

Wet Fire

Featured Posts

Wet Fire

Many think that Gaga gets limitless hatred from GP. I don't think so. The GP tries to go with the flow of the effect of media. The media has deformed Gaga's image so the GP isn't interested in her NOW. Doesn't mean Gaga can never make a huge comeback. It just happens. Some haters are too harsh. But there aren't too many haters, but there are many uninterested. It will heal eventually! ;)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I don't think the GP hates her, every-time she makes an appearance or performs somewhere big most comments are "She's so talented", "That was cool" but then they just kind of forget about her, not completely, but you know.

Many of my friends have now said this sentence to me when I've brought her up "I know you're going to hate me but I don't really like her anymore", but they'll still sing away to Applause or DWUW if it comes on in the car or when we're on a night out and know it word for word.

I think it's just not a cool thing to like her right now, maybe that will change?

Tropico

I don't think you could say many uninterested. If that were the case she wouldn't be embarking on her 4th world tour. And she wouldn't have one of the most anticipated tours of the year. So I think this is only half right because the GP don't hate her. Just a little bored. But not many of either.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Jjang

*More like they're over her, it doesn't matter how GOOD the music video or song is, its just that they're over everything over the top, outrageous and well, Gaga.

*That's why, IMO, she needs to reinvent her image.

HausOfGuy

Its not that the GP hates her, its just that the haters get wayy more attention, from the fan base and from the media

Addy Ezzie

I agree. Like you said, the media has had a great role in making and 'unmaking" careers. I don't think it only relies on the artist. If the media doesn't treat an artist well (like inviting them, interviewing them, praising or even hating them), then they won't be as "cool" as they were before.

I believe the media's sweethearts right now are Miley, Katy and Beyoncé. Gaga's time will come back soon, I'm sure :)

RAMROD

People just don't get her shtick, her flamboyant clothes.

It's out of reach for them. Too gimmicky, regardless dozen of times she said it wasn't an act.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Wet Fire

More like they're over her, it doesn't matter how GOOD the music

video or song is, its just that they're over everything over the top,

outrageous and well, Gaga.

That's why, IMO, she needs to reinvent her

image.

Madonna showed her reinventing skills and she could get iconic hits like Ray of Light and Hung Up after so many years from her debut. I'm not sure if Gaga will do it. But I still think Cheek to Cheek might be a big turning point of her career.

Neptune

More like they're over her, it doesn't matter how GOOD the music video or song is, its just that they're over everything over the top, outrageous and well, Gaga.

That's why, IMO, she needs to reinvent her image.

Or maybe she'll just stick to her roots and wait for the right time to be accepted again.

melodichard

More like they're over her, it doesn't matter how GOOD the music video or song is, its just that they're over everything over the top, outrageous and well, Gaga.

That's why, IMO, she needs to reinvent her image.

It's true. Gaga went overboard with her antics during the Born This Way era by walking around with giant fake moles on her face and dildo heels. If she can't get the GP's attention by dressing outrageous anymore, then all that leaves is the music, which the GP obviously feels indifferent about on ARTPOP.

ARTPOPchamp

Who the f cares what the GP thinks about Gaga? Monsters need to really get over public perception of Gaga. Like I said before, maybe if Monsters would stop worrying about "the GP's opinion of Gaga" and started focusing more on the music and art Gaga puts forth, and focus our energy on positivity about Gaga, she'd be number 1 again. Just stop with the GP crap already. Gaga has over 40 million followers, obviously people care about her, that's a fact, now to quote Gaga, STOP THE DRAMA, START THE MUSIC.

Neptune

Madonna showed her reinventing skills and she could get iconic hits like Ray of Light and Hung Up after so many years from her debut. I'm not sure if Gaga will do it. But I still think Cheek to Cheek might be a big turning point of her career.

That was from time to time. She kept doing her thing and sometimes the public liked it. That's how it should be, and that's what Gaga is trying to do...

Wet Fire

I agree. Like you said, the media has had a great role in making and

'unmaking" careers. I don't think it only relies on the artist. If the

media doesn't treat an artist well (like inviting them, interviewing

them, praising or even hating them), then they won't be as "cool" as

they were before.

I believe the media's sweethearts right now are Miley, Katy and Beyoncé.

Gaga's time will come back soon, I'm sure :)

Exactly, Gaga needs time to be huge again. Gaga is nowhere near stopping even if she doesn't get a #1 in 5 yrs. She has fans to sing for. When you stay for a long time, no one can underestimate you.

Archived