💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you gonna get drunk/do drugs at the artRAVE?

Mr Josh

Featured Posts

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BoomKack

I might try and have one or two drinks before the show as long as I don't lose my spot, cause it will give me a confidence boost to talk to people around me.

Afterwards though I'll probably go to an afterparty and drink till I pass out  :party:

By the way, it actually makes the night more unforgettable. I remember things even more vividly than if I wasn't under a substance. I don't take d--gs to have a good time, I'm going to a music festival next month and don't plan on doing d--gs or even drinking. It just enchances everything and makes it magical. Don't go judging others.

People are so sensitive jeeze, who said I was judging you? I was sharing an opinion

No. But I've always wanted to go get drinks at a bar after a concert if I made friends, but I'm not old enough :spin: 

People are so sensitive jeeze, who said I was judging you? I was sharing an opinion

You said it was sad that people had to do d--gs, I was just saying not everyone HAS to :awkney:

Sorry for misunderstanding :hug:

boobtank

Me and my friend got so wasted when we were seated at the Born This Way ball, over 30 people complained about us and then the security tried to remove us so we ran away and hid around the arena  :toofunny:

Me and my friend got so wasted when we were seated at the Born This Way ball, over 30 people complained about us and then the security tried to remove us so we ran away and hid around the arena  :toofunny:

omfg slay :lmao: :lmao:

Michael

If I end up not selling my tickets I'm doing MDMA :emma:

why u wanna sell u tickets :emma:

You said it was sad that people had to do d--gs, I was just saying not everyone HAS to :awkney:

Sorry for misunderstanding :hug:

Ok :)

fede ARTPOP

thats gross...and I didnt eat almost nothing the day I went to the BTWB...just water or drinks...I was so excited....

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

britneylopez99

my molly fiend says hello :hor:

why? pay hard earned money just to forget the experience. It saddens me that people feel the need to get drunk or take d--gs to have a good time, is the show itself not good enough? :awkney:

clearly youve never been to a rave (especially not under any sort of influence). It makes it a billion times better, even if its just a little taste :awkney:

Eat.
Sleep.
Rave.
Repeat.

im sorry but you FEEEEEL me

artRaver

Anyways, I'll probably end up getting crossfaded again, I remembered everything so "forgetting" anything isn't a problem to me. :flutter:

If I end up not selling my tickets I'm doing MDMA :emma:

Come to the Arizona show.. I have connections to some stuff you may like.  :hor:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Archived