💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Red Flame MAY Leak Very Soon

antpats2

Featured Posts

doesn't work too...

delete the %C2%A0 at the end of the link, for some reason it automatically gets added and won't go away :')

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cometoogg

just copy the link delete an e from "hausofprincee" (like "hausofprince") and it'll take you to the tweet

Anderson123

Well, IF it leaks (I read a couple of days ago about her leaking her own album so I don't know if she's actually doing it) it's going to be Azealia's version or verses (if she wrote those), because if she leaks the song featuring Gaga, she's going to be in SO much trouble.

RAMROD

No, Azealia also said her music too precious to be leaked.

Don't hold your breath. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

hausofkc

Red Flame was even finished. All Azealia did was a verse for something that MAY happen. 

monketsharona

I don't think Azealia can leak it without the permission of Lady Gaga. If it happens you can be sure Gaga wanted it to leak as well

Harry

She's proven herself to be all talk before when she says she's gonna do something so I don't think RTing some random tweet means anything at all.

ARTPOPchamp

Hopefully WITHOUT Azealia. I'm so over that biotch. Glad Gaga sensed Azealia is a bad seed and dropped her from ARTPOP.

Who cares at this point, I'm so over her. The true Queen has landed upon us...

ALL HAIL IGGY   :worship:

Even tho its really unlikely, I kinda want her to leak it

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Archived