💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Hate towards Donatella...WHY?!?!

Wet Fire

Featured Posts

Wet Fire

Idgi. Donatella is a great song. Thre funny intro, that delicious pre-chorus, the unheard-before vocal editing in chorus, the instrumental towards the end - all are so cool. Why do many keep hating it?! :noparty:

Appreciate it plz! :fan:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because he used the same exact track he gave to some other girl and simply had Gaga sing over it.

Wet Fire

Beyoncé's new album's lyrics are meh too. Then why do all keep praising that? :smh:

I'm not shading Bey. I love her. I'm just saying lol.

I love it and how energetic it is :excited:

But most people hate it because

a) Zedd reused the instrumental without changing absolutely anything

b) Gaga's lyrics in the verses turn off a lot of people "walk down the runway but don't puke it's ok you just had a salad today" and such

c) Everyone hates it so they go with the flow because they can't admit to themselves they were salyed :gaga:

Beyoncé's new album's lyrics are meh too. Then why do all keep praising that? :smh:

I'm not shading Bey. I love her. I'm just saying lol.

because people here stan for success and nothing more :roll:

VersaceKing

I don't know, I really LOVE this song. I love EVERY SONG in ARTPOP (expect the first stanza in "Aura" - the vocals are killing it.)

ryhanna

I just don't find it very appealing? :shrug: The lyrics, the music, the melody… not very interesting imo

Better Day

Because he used the same exact track he gave to some other girl and simply had Gaga sing over it.

You are talking like Gaga is a puppet, Gaga was probably looking through Zedds music and she will probably loved it and felt it fitted Donatella plus the "original" was a unreleased demo, Remember Sometimes and Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)?

Its my jam :music:

Together You And I!

Slade

I feel like she wasted a really sick beat and melody on dumb lyrics. That's the reason the lyrics are a deal breaker for me.

QueenMortuana

I feel like she wasted a really sick beat and melody on dumb lyrics. That's the reason the lyrics are a deal breaker for me.

I agree.

I actually loved the song a lot at first, but after listening so many times I was like "what is she doing?" The beat is sick, and some of the lyrics seem "fierce" but they're kind of lame and overkill. And the song just seems out of place on ARTPOP.

Archived