💓 Official visual for Ashnikko's remix of "Plastic Doll" 💓

Mom whoops girls ass for posting nudes on Facebook

Electric Venus

Featured Posts

She isn't wrong, in all honesty. The girl is probably 14. She shouldn't be sticking her ass out and sending nudes to boys over Facebook.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psylobin

• MonsterMum

• Morphine Prince

• Willy Wonka

kill me or whatever but sometimes things like this are neccessary, not as bad as this mother of course but parents need to give ther children a damn lesson and make them understand that sometimes they can't do everything they want, I mean this girl is 14 years old and she is posting pics of her naked on facebook :sick: , my father used to hit with a belt when I was a kid when I was younger for doing bad things and trust me I deserved it and learned that everything I did had consquences and never did it again :toofunny: , and he did the same with my brothers and sister and all of us are good persons now, we never get in trouble, we never did d--gs, we respect everyone, we are good students and we are pretty much loved by everyone in my family, parents are such pussies these days and let children take control of them very easy, no wonder the children of this generation steal, smoke and drink at the age of 12 or 13 :eww:  and have s-x at a very young age :sick:  and use horrible words in front of adults :sick:

I bet this girl will never post another nude anytime soon

Ikr? Some parents these days fear to even slap their child's hand so they won't be branded as child abusers. Physical punishment can be effective if handled right and verbal punishment can too. From personal experience I can say my parents did physical-discipline on me when I was younger (not A LOT though) and then verbal discipline worked better. 

agreed

Edited by hans94
My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48
Essence

Calm down b---hes, it's not like she harassed her. This mother cared enough to teach her daughter a lesson, no matter how cruel. At least she cares about her daughter. Couldn't you see the pain in the mothers eyes the whole time?

omfg. She recorded a video of her beating her daughter to the point when she was spazzing on the ground and posted the video on Facebook to humiliate her.

If you honestly thinks that's okay..... :wtf: And yes of course she's being harassed I mean are you even serious? It didn't look like pain in her eyes.

Edited by Essence
Slade

it different when you get the belt once or twice in a row. She just took her daughter down on the ground then lashed her till she got away and recorded if and put it on Facebook. That's sick. Getting strapped is wrong no matter how many times or how hard.

THIS. There is a difference between discipline and abuse. My parents used to "whip me" once or twice when I did something bad like stole gum from a store or talked back to my grandparents, but this is ****ing abuse.

Edited by Slade
SKANK

Ikr? Some parents these days fear to even slap their child's hand so they won't be branded as child abusers. Physical punishment can be effective if handled right and verbal punishment can too. From personal experience I can say my parents did physical-discipline on me when I was younger (not A LOT though) and then verbal discipline worked better. 

Can you supply evidence for your claim that physical punishment can be effective if handled right? Because The American Psychological Association's stance on any form of corporal punishment is that it ineffective and ultimately has lasting damaging psychological effects. 

Edited by SKANK

I agree on the belt thing. I got it several times before :dies:

What people used to call discipline is now child abuse. I don't want to sound heartless, but kids back in the day never talked back to their parents, now they're cursing at them and treating them with no respect and all the parents do is say, "go to your room! shame on you!"

But the fact that it went on for so long and that the mother felt the need to humiliate her daughter but filming this and posting it online is just horrible. :wtf:

this

lol at them thinking that **** will work :lmao:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48
Morphine Prince

Can you supply evidence for your claim that physical punishment can be effective if handled right? Because The American Psychological Association's stance on any form of corporal punishment is that it ineffective and ultimately has lasting damaging psychological effects.

Oh, I know their stance and I don't agree. None of my evidence will matter though because it's my own personal experience. I thank my mother for physically disciplining me when it was needed. Thankfully I'm 19 and turned up pretty well :)

No shade but this girl is more than likely not going to be "scarred for life". I got a plenty-a-whoopings in my day and I am just fine. Not QUITE to this extent but not far off either. She won't post nudes anymore though, she just won't. Filming it was cruel af but this is nothing new.

Morphine Prince

kill me or whatever but sometimes things like this are neccessary, not as bad as this mother of course but parents need to give ther children a damn lesson and make them understand that sometimes they can't do everything they want, I mean this girl is 14 years old and she is posting pics of her naked on facebook :sick: , my father used to hit with a belt when I was a kid when I was younger for doing bad things and trust me I deserved it and learned that everything I did had consquences and never did it again :toofunny: , and he did the same with my brothers and sister and all of us are good persons now, we never get in trouble, we never did d--gs, we respect everyone, we are good students and we are pretty much loved by everyone in my family, parents are such pussies these days and let children take control of them very easy, no wonder the children of this generation steal, smoke and drink at the age of 12 or 13 :eww:  and have s-x at a very young age :sick:  and use horrible words in front of adults :sick:

I bet this girl will never post another nude anytime soon

All of this.

Oh, I know their stance and I don't agree. None of my evidence will matter though because it's my own personal experience. I thank my mother for physically disciplining me when it was needed. Thankfully I'm 19 and turned up pretty well :)

yep. A lot of people don't realize this is not a daily occurrence. I can't speak for THIS girl but whoopings were implemented when a child (Me, my cousins, friends etc.) was really ACTING A FOOL. Ex.)posing nude on facebook. These whoopings, however harsh, are preventative. All I'm saying is, friends I know that got "whoopins" have FAAAR more common sense by extremely young ages as opposed to teens/young people in their peer group. 

No Angel

No shade but this girl is more than likely not going to be "scarred for life". I got a plenty-a-whoopings in my day and I am just fine. Not QUITE to this extent but not far off either. She won't post nudes anymore though, she just won't. Filming it was cruel af but this is nothing new.

This... what the mom did here was quite extreme, but I don't get why some are trying to make it seem like physical discipline will lead a child to a life of crime and psych issues. If anything, if it's done right, they should learn right from wrong. I guess it's just how you grew up and who raised you. My parents did use a belt with me, but they also showed me love throughout my life, so I know they cared. They weren't just beating me for fun cause they got some satisfaction out of it...

These are also the people that stated that homos-xuality was a mental disease as well as the fact that children who disrupt classrooms should be medicated for defiance/conduct disorder (DSM-V)

Ironically, the APA has stated that it is effective in the short run to promote immediate response and compliance

Most parents, including mine, followed that up with scolding me as well as punishing me by taking away my belongings, not allowing me to watch tv, etc.

It's funny how the USA has the most amount of shows about misconduct in children yet their "psychologically accredited" methods of taking care of a situation have yet to really "blossom"

See: The Educational system as well as their methods of "punishment" that has really little bearing on anything and is deemed ineffective 

Edited by psylobin
  • Shadow locked this topic