ūüźć Official visual for Dorian Electra's remix of "Replay" ūüźć

Mom whoops girls ass for posting nudes on Facebook

Electric Venus

Featured Posts

I find it weird most of you actually agree that the mom is okay using a belt to punish her daughter for sending nudes.

Violence is just wrong. It is the same as war.

I was caned while was young but it did not stop me from continue the things I did until my dad sit down and talked to me which make me stopped because I realized my mom was worried about my safety. Talking works better than physical punishment at least to me. 

I also get that the children now are getting harder to discipline and different culture have different ways of teaching so i guess physical punishment is fine as a form of discipline (a slap of the face, a few hits on the butt or hand is normal) but hitting her for more than 5 mins and filming it and posting online is NOT discipline. what the F is this? 

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psylobin

• MonsterMum

• Morphine Prince

• Willy Wonka

Essence

I don't understand why everyone is defending the mom. Discipline and "keeping a kid in check" start at an early age.

When you have to discipline them like this you are way too late and you done something wrong as a parent.

And regardless, I just find it inhumane to beat your child to the ground and then post it online for everyone to see.

I love your input and I feel like I can respect it more than the other replies because you are a parent :)

I find it weird most of you actually agree that the mom is okay using a belt to punish her daughter for sending nudes.

Violence is just wrong. It is the same as war.

I was caned while was young but it did not stop me from continue the things I did until my dad sit down and talked to me which make me stopped because I realized my mom was worried about my safety. Talking works better than physical punishment at least to me. 

I also get that the children now are getting harder to discipline and different culture have different ways of teaching so i guess physical punishment is fine as a form of discipline (a slap of the face, a few hits on the butt or hand is normal) but hitting her for more than 5 mins and filming it and posting online is NOT discipline. what the F is this? 

I completely agree. I'm really shocked that so many people are defending the mom, and the only examples they have to back it up are themselves :smh:

Edited by Essence
SKANK

"Strong associations"

This comes from the organization that states correlation does not equal causation 

:dies:

Feel free to provide me with what you are using as a source to make the claim that corporal punishment is effective. 

Edited by SKANK

Feel free to provide me with what you are using as a source to make the claim the corporal punishment is effective. 

"Corporal punishment leads to more immediate compliant behavior in children"

Same article that you used :ohwell:

It's highly effective when paired with a chastising as well as negative punishment, it's not a mystery

The APA just doesn't want to advocate for it after everything they pulled through the 60s to the 80s

SKANK

"Corporal punishment leads to more immediate compliant behavior in children..."

Same article that you used :ohwell:

It's highly effective when paired with a chastising as well as negative punishment, it's not a mystery

The APA just doesn't want to advocate for it after everything they pulled through the 60s to the 80s

"...and physical abuse of the child by the parent."

"...and physical abuse of the child by the parent."

But ask one psychologist what physical abuse is, and the definition will differ from that of another.

There is no science on this, just correlation.

That's why psychology remains a disreputable soft science. 

And regardless, I just find it inhumane to beat your child to the ground and then post it online for everyone to see.

I love your input and I feel like I can respect it more than the other replies because you are a parent :)

I completely agree. I'm really shocked that so many people are defending the mom, and the only examples they have to back it up are themselves :smh:

we are not "defending" her :eww:

what she did was horrible, it was 2 much :eww:

all we say is that a "slap in the face, a few hits on the butt or hand" like the user said in his comment where you "completely agreed" can help a kid to understand that certain things are wrong and should never be done again

Edited by hans94
My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48
Willy Wonka

Honest to God, if you hit your kid, you shouldn't have a kid. It's lazy, pathetic, and reactionary.

SKANK

But ask one psychologist what physical abuse is, and the definition will differ from that of another.

There is no science on this, just correlation.

That's why psychology remains a disreputable soft science. 

I think this mother's response to her child's irresponsible use of social media was excessive, inappropriate, and abusive. But I have discussed this at length already, so I'm going to see myself out of this thread.

Feel free to pick up the debate with another user though, I think it's an important conversation to have. Now if you'd excuse me I have go to get a good nights sleep, so I have enough energy to beat the **** out of my son tomorrow.

I think this mother's response to her child's irresponsible use of social media was excessive, inappropriate, and abusive. But I have discussed this at length already, so I'm going to see myself out of this thread.

Feel free to pick up the debate with another user though, I think it's an important conversation to have. Now if you'd excuse me I have go to get a good nights sleep, so I have enough energy to beat the **** out of my son tomorrow.

Whatever will this woman do when a stranger tells her she shouldn't hit her daughter when she's probably a single mother taking care of 3+ kids in a foreign country 

How spoiled of you

Edited by psylobin

hm...i wonder if a boy posting shots of his chest would suffer the same....

No, but a boy posting d*ck pics would. 

aaronyoji

Whatever will this woman do when a stranger tells her she shouldn't hit her daughter when she's probably a single mother taking care of 3+ kids in a foreign country 

How spoiled of you

being "foreign" or "impoverished" doesnt excuse this. it may explain why violence and archaic forms of abuse that are socially accepted as "raising a child" are still in practice in other countries but that doesnt make it okay. 

being "foreign" or "impoverished" doesnt excuse this. it may explain why violence and archaic forms of abuse that are socially accepted as "raising a child" are still in practice in other countries but that doesnt make it okay. 

Why is it that in the USA it's seen as "archaic" yet globally nobody seems to be batting an eyelash?

I swear all of you need something to talk about other than the real problems going on in your damn country 

:dies:

• Shadow locked this topic