About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Mom whoops girls ass for posting nudes on Facebook

Electric Venus

Featured Posts

KrisFromMars

what if she got hit in the eyes? if your gonna do that to "teach" you child, you can atleast aim at their butt. dumb b****

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psylobin

• MonsterMum

• Morphine Prince

• Willy Wonka

Disregard

are you serious? there is discipline and then their is just downright abuse, seeing the poor girl being so in fear of her mum in ridiculous and horrifying, no child should EVER fear their parents :wtf:

A healthy fear of parents is what keeps the kids growing up nowadays in line. Most kids only know how to be assholes because that's all they see. The problem is this dumbass mother doesn't know how to assert herself without the help of a belt.

Morphine Prince

we don't know and even if she is, if she had the discernment to do it, then she's not that innocent

It constitutes as child ****ography. 

It constitutes as child ****ography.

what her mother did also constitutes in a crime

And we don't know for sure the girl's age, and her country. Some countries have different age of majority and different laws about child ****ography, I believe (as well as different laws about domestic violence)

Edited by mvgp
Disregard

some people are saying the girl deserved to be punished

WHY?

what's the problem of posting a nude?

like, it is HER vagina, she may show it if she wants!

A 15 or so year old girl is not capable of making an informed decision about whether or not it is a good idea to post pictures of her unclothed body. We have a certain responsibility to stop moronic children from doing things which may eventually come back to haunt them as adults. Just because some underaged idiot think it's a good idea to do something doesn't mean it's their prerogative and no one can interfere.

ryhanna

some people are saying the girl deserved to be punished

WHY?

what's the problem of posting a nude?

like, it is HER vagina, she may show it if she wants!

Not really. She's clearly under age, so that's an issue. 

The mother was completely in the wrong though. You don't treat your children like that, and it makes me sad that some people would defend this kind of treatment. That's NOT tough love. 

Morphine Prince

what her mother did also constitutes in a crime

And we don't know for sure the girl's age, and her country. Some countries have different age of majority and different laws about child ****ography, I believe (as well as different laws about domestic violence)

I highly doubt this mother will get charged with abuse. She did go too far though. 

A 15 or so year old girl is not capable of making an informed decision about whether or not it is a good idea to post pictures of her unclothed body. We have a certain responsibility to stop moronic children from doing things which may eventually come back to haunt them as adults. Just because some underaged idiot think it's a good idea to do something doesn't mean it's their prerogative and no one can interfere.

I totally respect your opinion, but it is all a question of Point of View

what you said makes perfect sense

But, imo, people care so much about it, like, everybody has a penis or a vagina (or both) so why so much mysticism about a naked body? why would it haunt her latter? it is just a photo, u know, just her body

don't get me wrong, I totally respect you, just don't agree

I highly doubt this mother will get charged with abuse. She did go too far though.

I also doubt it, but... who knows....

Electric Venus

I can't believe people in this thread are defending the physical abuse of children. Call me crazy, but I don't think whipping your daughters body with a belt is an effective way to teach her that she should respect her body. 

People are painfully stupid, our entire species is a ****ing monstrosity, and if I hadn't just bought a really cute coat that I haven't had a chance to wear yet I swear to God I would kill myself right now.

:applause: i also don't understand why its ok to tell them 'violence is never the answer' and then repeatedly use it as a method of discipline? just wow.
Morphine Prince

Lol, no one is defending child abuse in this thread. I think most of us who think hitting your child ok from time to time have made it clear that this mother went too far. She should have stopped after hitting her a couple of times. 

Disregard

I totally respect your opinion, but it is all a question of Point of View

what you said makes perfect sense

But, imo, people care so much about it, like, everybody has a penis or a vagina (or both) so why so much mysticism about a naked body? why would it haunt her latter? it is just a photo, u know, just her body

don't get me wrong, I totally respect you, just don't agree

I also doubt it, but... who knows....

Yeah, in a perfect world the naked body would not be scandalized to the point of personal shame. But the fact is that it is, and there's really nothing we can do about it, so it's not a good idea to let teenagers think that it's no big deal. It really can come back to haunt them.

No Angel

Lol, no one is defending child abuse in this thread. I think most of us who think hitting your child ok from time to time have made it clear that this mother went too far. She should have stopped after hitting her a couple of times. 

I think when they hear about physical-discipline, they get haunting images of parents beating their children to a bloody pulp, when in reality it's nothing like that. It's only so much a parent to child talk can do..  :rip:

Edited by SXXXDREAMS
Morphine Prince

I think when they hear about physical-discipline, they get haunting images of parents beating their children to a bloody pulp, when in reality it's nothing like that. It's only so much a parent to child talk can do..  :rip:

Ikr? Some parents these days fear to even slap their child's hand so they won't be branded as child abusers. Physical punishment can be effective if handled right and verbal punishment can too. From personal experience I can say my parents did physical-discipline on me when I was younger (not A LOT though) and then verbal discipline worked better. 

• Shadow locked this topic