💓 Official visual for Ashnikko's remix of "Plastic Doll" 💓

Mom whoops girls ass for posting nudes on Facebook

Electric Venus

Featured Posts

I think the mother over did the whopping... she should have stopped after like 3 minutes in... the end was too much. But serves her right. Do you think this girl will ever post nudes again? NOPE. Getting hit with a built is effective to be quite honest. I hope the girl learned her lesson.

Yeah she went too far tbh
  • Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psylobin

• MonsterMum

• Morphine Prince

• Willy Wonka

Electric Venus

Calm down b---hes, it's not like she harassed her. This mother cared enough to teach her daughter a lesson, no matter how cruel. At least she cares about her daughter. Couldn't you see the pain in the mothers eyes the whole time?

if you have to use VIOLENCE to discipline your child, then you're a bad parent. there is no silver lining. Edited by Electric Venus
Fizzy

I think the mother over did the whopping... she should have stopped after like 3 minutes in... the end was too much. But serves her right. Do you think this girl will ever post nudes again? NOPE. Getting hit with a built is effective to be quite honest. I hope the girl learned her lesson. 

I mean posting nudes doesn't matter if u post them again. once they are there they are. and the bullying that comes along. but what about this. this is downright abuse.

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”
Morphine Prince

I mean posting nudes doesn't matter if u post them again. once they are there they are. and the bullying that comes along. but what about this. this is downright abuse.

I think this mother went too far with it but I wouldn't say this form of discipline is abuse (hitting your child with a belt). My mother hit me with a belt a couple of times and do you think I misbehaved again? No. Parents these days are actually too lenient imo. 

Pandora

Holy ****. Burn that evil old cow for inflicting that on her own CHILD.

What for? A stupid ****ing nude? OLD HAG.

:fail: :cry:

EDIT: Sure, the girl deserve a slap, but NOT across the back or on her upper body and not for so long. Disgusting.

Edited by Pandora

I can't at you guys saying it's not that bad, it's abuse, no matter what she did, violence is not the way to solve things :wtf:

if you have to use VIOLENCE to discipline your child, then you're a bad parent. there is no silver lining.

this :tea:

Morphine Prince

if you have to use VIOLENCE to discipline your child, then you're a bad parent. there is no silver lining.

I partially agree. The most effective discipline is often without violence, but a little slap on the hand here in there does wonders too. 

Fizzy

I think this mother went too far with it but I wouldn't say this form of discipline is abuse (hitting your child with a belt). My mother hit me with a belt a couple of times and do you think I misbehaved again? No. Parents these days are actually too lenient imo. 

couple of times. happens everywhere. but this. ohh man i felt so scared. here in my country no parents are not lenient. maybe in USA its possible

uo111

are you serious? there is discipline and then their is just downright abuse, seeing the poor girl being so in fear of her mum in ridiculous and horrifying, no child should EVER fear their parents :wtf:

it different when you get the belt once or twice in a row. She just took her daughter down on the ground then lashed her till she got away and recorded if and put it on Facebook. That's sick. Getting strapped is wrong no matter how many times or how hard.

I've been hit with a belt :yes: But it didn't go as far as that, like it wasn't constantly done for 5 minutes, it was just like one small lash or two and that's it :shrug: I think the woman went too far with it :ohno:

It is a little weird posting it to facebook, but it's because of the whole daughter posting things on facebook, whatever.

The girl is not being seriously hurt. And the thing she did was extremely serious. If the mother was actually abusive, the girl probably would be dead. It's hard for me to get worked up over something so mild, when other kids actually get severely beaten for much less.

Fizzy

Holy ****. Burn that evil old cow for inflicting that on her own CHILD.

What for? A stupid ****ing nude? OLD HAG.

:fail: :cry:

EDIT: Sure, the girl deserve a slap, but NOT across the back or on her upper body and not for so long. Disgusting.

And the irony of her saggy tits coming out too. isn't she kinda nude. the kid should smack her tho now

rivingtonreject

My mom used to do this **** to me, even with a bike padlock on a chain. My dad used to physically push me on the ground and kick me. 

I've moved away from my family so things like this do not occour anymore to me, but I have a lot of trouble interacting with people older than me and even completely uninvolved family members. These are problems that I've tried literally years to overcome, mostly by putting on a facade of characteristics that I admire in others, but when I have time alone, I'm at my absolute worst.

Don't do this to your kids. Do not hit your kids. It screws them up for life. 

Morphine Prince

couple of times. happens everywhere. but this. ohh man i felt so scared. here in my country no parents are not lenient. maybe in USA its possible

You wouldn't believe how some parents are here (at least where I live). These parents have no control over their children. The kids are the puppet masters. 

Fizzy

You wouldn't believe how some parents are here (at least where I live). These parents have no control over their children. The kids are the puppet masters. 

yeah now thats not good too. :/

• Shadow locked this topic