• Dawson

• Miracle Whip

• Crayon

• Greg

Nelson Monroe

I wonder if she made new fans with this. :flutter:

Posting on my Grandma's facebook wall now. :flutter:

WHERE CAN I WATCH THIS

This, is it up anywhere? I would like to properly watch the first part considering how floppy the stream initially was :toofloppy:

Katie14

I really hope more people respect Gaga after this. She is so much more than just a pop singer. She is a passionate, generous, and intelligent women. She isn't in this for the money. She is truly trying her best to use her power and influence to help make the world a better place.

Dangerous Man

I really hope more people respect Gaga after this. She is so much more than just a pop singer. She is a passionate, generous, and intelligent women. She isn't in this for the money. She is truly trying her best to use her power and influence to help make the world a better place.

prayin for this tbgdasdhkjasdhjaksdhkasdjkash..

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

BornToSlay

Damn, I can't believe i missed the whole thing. They better make that video public.

pink sushi

Truth truth truth. :tea:

Damn, I can't believe i missed the whole thing. They better make that video public.

And i was hoping u recorded it in HD. :toofloppy:

BornToSlay

Truth truth truth. :tea:

And i was hoping u recorded it in HD. :toofloppy:

I would've but, I had to work late today and didn't get off work until after it was already over :cry:

Bloody Mary

:tea:

HighWayUnicornR2L

Is there a link to the launch video? I missed it :(

• Haroon locked this topic