Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Foundation Discussion

Crayon

Featured Posts

Bloody Mary

Gaga is so sincere and i wish more people would see that in her. she is very genuine and wants to do everything she can to make this world a better place. and i believe she is on the right track(pun not intended... at first.)

:tea:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dawson

• Miracle Whip

• Crayon

• Greg

Elizabeth

does anyone know where I can watch it please?

I only managed to catch the last 15 minutes or so. I really love what Gaga is doing with this, I think great things will come from it!

MattyMonster

Now I really believe that her momma told her, when she was young, we're all born superstars :flutter:

Nicole

So what happened in it? Was it like an interview or....? I was at school during it and had no connection :(

pink sushi

So what happened in it? Was it like an interview or....? I was at school during it and had no connection :(

Basically the other people involved with the foundation interviewed Gaga about it for about an hour and half.

TheBadRomancer

strongly do! some have just accused me of being insecure or jealous of him, which i'm not all the more power to him if he get's to do so. but from what i've seen having seen how he acts and the certain things he's posted, clearly show it's gone to his head. he's a fan who has a fan site and has the cash to have traveled to world to see her at show's and events. He is in no way above any fan (not saying he acts like it directly). I just don't see the point in some people seeing him as some sort of celebrity figure.

Il just say that not to side track on the main point of this thread and to also say to much so it'd seem like i'm lashing out at him. just saying my opinion and not just "duhh he sucks dum ass rich brit"

I believe so

Completely agree.

So glad I can talk about it to someone!

toanythingtaboo

I still can't at that Oprah scissoring Gayle backstage.

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

One of the greatest posts I have had the pleasure of pissing my pants to.

I'm glad it made y'alls chuckle. I'd like to thank Kathy Griffin for relentlessly mocking Oprah and Gayle. Those guys make for some great material.

Lion Heart

Loving how she looked at the Launch. :golfclap:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Haroon locked this topic