💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga should've done a remix of DWUW with Ariana Grande not Christina

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Blade

Wut? :omg: She looks so child-like :rip:

Well she has a babyface... Huge eyes, cute smile and she likes to dress ladylike.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blade

I can't at ppl dragging the **** out of her when they barely know anything about Ariana but her looks. :smh:

It's so annoying tbh -.- They judge Ariana, without even knowing her age, her work, her success, her personality. All they seem to care about is that she looks "soo young". 

f*ck no!

f*ck why?

djBuffoon

Ariana is a tremendous singer for her age. But with Aguilera joining Gaga on the song, these were two seasoned professionals who had stood strong despite the media constantly taking digs at them for years. That context would be completely lost if someone else (i.e. Grande) was on it instead.

RAMROD

"more popular"  :huh:

Oh I got it, you confused her with Mariah Carey.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MahoTheMnstr

Ariana is very talented but not at all Gaga's style she's too sweet and...good? innocent? idk

artRaver

I don't think her style of singing would fit the wrong, if that makes any sense? 

Y'all need to chill trying to call Ariana 16, she's like 20. 

:awkney:  

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Ew wtf? No.

rihanna5l5cni.gif

Legend X >>>>>

I don't think her style of singing would fit the wrong, if that makes any sense? 

Y'all need to chill trying to call Ariana 16, she's like 20. 

:awkney:  

But she LOOKS 12, lbr.

iAstroLeo

Why should Gaga perform with her just because she is popular? that would just make her extremely desperate if she did that. Also i'm not a big fan of Christina but the woman is a legend and it was good to see both her and Gaga perform together. Ariana Grande is nothing but a trend, they always come and go.

This.. might as well do it with Katy Perry using that logic :smh:

Archived