💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What is 1 Gaga song which has a VERY special place in ur heart?

Tropico

Featured Posts

Tropico

Mary Jane Holland

I'm not sure what but it's something about those chaotic, angry, raging beats that bring me back to this winter.

The song is also relatable for me :hor: but not just lyrically, but the actual sound to the song itself, all of the anxiety and

the synths and the pulsating nature of it that makes it feel like an anthem of my furious, chaotic life and personality.

idk if that sounded really full of **** :awkney: but i love it. the melody is so damn good

other favs are Born This Way, Sexxx Dreams, So Happy I Could Die, Speechless, The Edge of Glory...

I actually kinda get you :yes:

The fast paced, "messy", angry production of the song is chaos yet calming and relateable. It's very chaotic in production but it's freeing in that sense. I understand you. :hug:

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HEARTHUNTER

Paparazzi

It was the first song that got me interested to Gaga. I really relate to it because I keep running after people that I love but that ruin my life.

Dance In The Dark

One of my most played Gaga songs, I relate to the lyrics : I'm afraid of judgement, I'm afraid of myself and what people think about me. I love this song because it helps me to get those feelings out of my mind and dance.

So Happy I Could Die

This song is my most played Gaga song. I broke up with my ex-girlfriend at that time and I went through lots of **** to forget her. SHICD used to help me to get away from that but it was also the song that pushed me to experience alcohol and I was addicted to it. After listening the song multiple times I realized my mistakes and got over alcohol, it was the song that caused my burnout and my therapy. I love it, this song will never get old to me. I love the darkness that emanates from it.

The Edge of Glory

This one is for my grandpa and all the people that I lost, it helps me to not feel alone, it's an amazing song  :cry:

Marry The Night

This song reminds me of my ex-girlfriend and I also relate to it, it helps me to feel strong no matter the difficulties that you meet in life, it helps you to stand up. It's a sincere song, definitely the best in Gaga's discography.

britneylopez99

I actually kinda get you :yes:

The fast paced, "messy", angry production of the song is chaos yet calming and relateable. It's very chaotic in production but it's freeing in that sense. I understand you. :hug:

exactly this! it almost feels dangerous, like the anxiety of the high synths of the post-chorus coming crashing down to the thumping beats of the second verse. its so badass - i feel like it delivers the feeling of "living on the edge" better than The Edge of Glory does, or maybe it is what The Edge of Glory is talking about, but in the moment  :kisses:

Popero22

Born This Way

The sound, the eclectic production/instrumental, the in your face lyrics, the controversial music video,and how this song perfectly arrived and shed hope/joy during a time where lots of unfortunate gay teen suicides were taking place.

Everything about this song is PERFECT, the black and white art cover, the flowing hair, the pose showing her gorgeous tattoo, those amazing facial prosthetics, the beginning of the song, the interesting sounds all throughout the song, I could go on forever tbh haha. BTW is locked in a very special chamber inside my heart. ĂƒÂąÂ€ĂƒÂŻÂžĂƒÂ°Ă…ÂžĂąâ‚Źâ„ąĂąâ€šÂŹ

Glory

The Edge Of Glory

It's really the song that i loved hearing it at first time

It was before a really big competitive exam, i was really stressed and i listen it like 2 days before.

It made me cry and that's the only song that did this to me. I just listened to it all night

That's it, it will always be my favorite (HML is not far though)

Archived