💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What is 1 Gaga song which has a VERY special place in ur heart?

Tropico

Featured Posts

Sunny

So Happy I Could Die

It's my most played Gaga song ever, and, it's my favorite from The Fame Monster (Along with Dance In The Dark, Teeth, Alejandro.....).

The song makes me happy  :nick:, and, I just love the lyrics

And, I love the line "Happy in the cloud with a bottle of red wine" (I know that it is club but I sing it as cloud :adam:)

I like dancin', and ponies....

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasInTheDark

Judas

I have the best memories of having it on repeat during Spring Break 3 years ago. It really is Bad Romance 2.0 and even better to me. The hype for that single was CRAZY. Those were the days tbh. I've never been more excited for anything in my life I swear.

Tropico

Marry The Night for sure. :whitney:

YAS GURL! It's a song which will forever be a ray of wonderful dark lights in Gaga's discography :music:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Anderson123

Americano.

My boyfriend translated the words to me in March 2011, after we heard the first live bootlegs come in from Mexico's Foro Del Sol arena.

Ahh. Americano also has a very special place in my heart. I was there the night she played it for the very first time in Guadalajara. It started to rain and we all just stayed there and enjoyed the show. We didn't care about anything but the music, and Gaga was also having so much fun that night. I also remember her talking about that night on The View.

She has too many songs that are close to my heart, but two of them have special place. I can't really tell which I love better. These are MTN and TEOG. 

I play MTN when I struggle and I play TEOG when I experience some endings, and there are many of them in life.

Optimus

So Happy I could Die or TEOG before my death. Cant decide

But overall the best for me is Bad Romance

Just Dance. The song helped cheer me up and got me through a rough time after my dad passed.

Love Trumps Hate

gagalovesme

Probably Dance In The Dark because apart from being an absolute masterpiece of a song, it was the opening for the Monsterball and at that moment (the first time I saw Gaga live) I was absolutely blown away with how amazing she was in every sense along with all the emotions of seeing her live and everything  :giveup: it was just one of the best experiences of my life, you can never forget that feeling. Now every time I watch that part of The Monsterball I just feel so happy and fuzzy inside, like I'm seeing her for the first time again :flutter:  

She has too many songs that are close to my heart, but two of them have special place. I can't really tell which I love better. These are MTN and TEOG. 

I play MTN when I struggle and I play TEOG when I experience some endings, and there are many of them in life.

So much this :giveup:

Prismatic

Bad Kids

This have to be my theme song. This was the only song I liked when I first listened to "Born This Way". The song is catchy I can relate to the lyrics (I feel like a firece b*tch whenever I listen to this song, lol). :gaga:

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Runway

Wonderful

Brown Eyes

Wish You Were Here

Gypsy

Brooklyn Nights

Princess Die

Living on the Radio

Hair

Born This Way

The Greatest Thing

Paparazzi - I've felt the pain of obsessive love

Dance in the Dark - I feel afraid to be vulnerable and show my body, I do "fall apart" when people see me

Marry The Night - I've learned to not fight pain, sadness, disappointment, darkness and the weird or unconventional parts of myself that I feel I have to hide. Take it all back, accept it and own it. 

MANCURE! - jk -_-'

Archived