💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What is 1 Gaga song which has a VERY special place in ur heart?

Tropico

Featured Posts

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Future Lover

Paparazzi - Just because it got me interested in Gaga. Because of this song, I've been able to be happy in times when I should have been sad. Everything about this song is perfect, the backing vocals, lead vocals, synth, etc... Even the video is amazing. 

djBuffoon

Gypsy

A rarity for Gaga, in that it's a song free of irony, sarcasm, raunchiness or even humor. But it's a testament to her strength as a songwriter that it's still among the very best she's ever done. It's open-hearted, sincere, instantly singable, and it makes me feel optimistic about life as a romantic yet ambitious adult.

The Edge of Glory: It kinda forces me to pick myself up and realize that eventually, no matter what I'm doing in life, I'll be doing something that makes me feel 110%

Better Day

The Queen

This song is so powerful it got me through some of the hardest times, the bridge and the outro is Gaga's best 

Together You And I!

Bloody Mary owns every part of my being. I've given my soul to this song. I dare you to find someone else that loves it as much as I do.

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

This is hard I have 3 songs. I'm not gonna explain why they are cause I can just sit here for days. lol but So Happy I Could Die, Gypsy and Fashion of his love

FrozenKookie

Judas

I will never get tired of how this song slayed my existence starting from that very moment when it started leaking snippet-by-snippet specially when it was released in full. That day was one of the best days of being a Gaga fan. Yes it flopped but I don't care and I accepted it. I have not been a fan of raping a song because I'm always taking care of the song's replay value that I liked but if it wasn't a song probably its flesh and whole body were rotten as hell.

I played it nonstop, everything was surreal and too much but dramatically saying I couldn't still get enough of it. My cousins were with me that time, went on a vacation and were fully aware that I was totally obsessed all over it.

The video added more goosebumps. The blasphemy, Gaga's bravery, controversy and those killer-tribal beats were everything. I never stanned so severely ever again. I wish I could go back.. :flutter:

Opulence

I was obsessed with Electric Chapel when I was with this guy I really liked for a few months so that reminds me of him for personal reasons! Aaaaand Applause reminds me of really happy times last summer!

Tommy Monster

ARTPOP- the song literally is my life :legend: it sums up how I´m always trying to find a harmony in life and actually tells me that it´s possible :emo: :flutter:

Archived