• Fountain
    • Hunting for Pearls
    • Vista
    • BLUE

Featured Posts

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have you listened to the leaks? i feel bad but it's so amazing. jonna is a deity

I think of it this way: the album is out in less than 2 weeks officially. I've pre-ordered the album 4 times and spent over $200 on just the album alone. So I think that me listening to the three songs a few weeks early is justified.

I think of it this way: the album is out in less than 2 weeks officially. I've pre-ordered the album 4 times and spent over $200 on just the album alone. So I think that me listening to the three songs a few weeks early is justified.

yikes haha. my justification was similar - i've preordered the album and bought all the singles. i'd have spent much more if i could afford it. welcome to gaga daily by the way :)

yikes haha. my justification was similar - i've preordered the album and bought all the singles. i'd have spent much more if i could afford it. welcome to gaga daily by the way :)

Thanks! I've been on here for several years (since GGD 1.0 actually), but I wanted a fresh start on a new account.

JudasInTheDark

sever & n are slaying me recently, soooo good :legend:

have you listened to the leaks? i feel bad but it's so amazing. jonna is a deity

can you please PM me? :giveup:

Jonna Lee

applause to you sis, im sure all that money is going into something amazing rn :worship2:

wAI T T RIPPLE THE LAST DANCER AND SHADOWSHOW LEAKED WHAT

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

You only have 5 more days to preorder the physical limited edition of "BLUE" by iamamiwhoami.

The physical limited edition contains:

-Audio CD / LP Vinyl
-​Original full track lengths (different in length from the online retail versions)
-48 page book
-The "BLUE" photo series
-Official Lyrics
-Custom designed plastic outer sleeve with flap​

​
The "BLUE" physical limited edition is available in both CD and Vinyl formats.

A1Qkvsc.jpg

Purchase: http://shop.towhomitmayconcern.cc/products/iamamiwhoami-blue-physical-edition

"shadowshow" is like life-changing :nooo:

is 128kbps the best quality the album leaked in? i've been out of the loop.

JudasInTheDark

is 128kbps the best quality the album leaked in? i've been out of the loop.

I believe 320 is out there now

excitedd, I feel that BLUE is their most pop album yet actually.

I didn't know it had leaked until seeing some of the comments here, but I'm not gonna listen if they're only 128kbps

Tokyo Rose

Just buying the CD and digital download ended up costing $60.00 after converting from Euro to US.  :shocked:

This pricing is just crazy.. but I don't mind doing it for them.

Archived