• BLUE

Featured Posts

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyNOy_BjpQA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETCnS4Lj9Y4

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH BADABABDABDPojpd9fu8gajfldufiasdjflaskdjfl;askdufl;sijf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chasing Kites is my fave out of the two....Thin is an odd beauty of a song....darkest so far and doesn't really have a "structure"....I don't know what's a verse...a chorus....anything lol

I can't wait for the last 3 songs :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• 3 weeks later...
Jonna Lee

I wish this thread was more active, tragic to see my fellow iamamiwhoami stans so quiet...

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

JudasInTheDark

I wish this thread was more active, tragic to see my fellow iamamiwhoami stans so quiet...

Well let's make it more active!! What's your favorite iam song?

Jonna Lee

Well let's make it more active!! What's your favorite iam song?

Call me insane, but I knew Chasing Kites was the one the minute I heard it :wub: . I have soft spots for "O", "; john", "Hunting for Pearls", "Y", "Play", and "Goods" as well. There really isn't a iamamiwhoami song I don't like tbh  :classy:

JudasInTheDark

Call me insane, but I knew Chasing Kites was the one the minute I heard it :wub: . I have soft spots for "O", "; john", "Hunting for Pearls", "Y", "Play", and "Goods" as well. There really isn't a iamamiwhoami song I don't like tbh :classy:

Oh my gosh ME TOO!! On first listen I absolutely knew it was my favorite. Followed closely by "hunting for pearls" and "good worker" after those two probably.

Jonna Lee

iamamiwhoami x comme des garçons x vogue italia5Qy4XrN.jpgNKvAxgs.jpg4hYIESL.jpg

these are FLAWLESS :giveup:

I love how they're getting more and more famous- more photoshoots and interviews and performances and windows into the world of iamamiwhoami :ghostlegend:

Jonna Lee

Oh my gosh ME TOO!! On first listen I absolutely knew it was my favorite. Followed closely by "hunting for pearls" and "good worker" after those two probably.

I listened to "Hunting to Pearls" so many times that I can barely listen to it anymore, so I'm trying not to listen to "Chasing Kites" too much and it's torTURE

Archived