Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

When did Katy begin slaying?

johnjeric

Featured Posts

Katy is cute, very marketable person who does everything her team says her to do. She doesn't write her own music but the best writers in the world. She's just like a big money factory like Britney was at her time. People wont let her rest until she will go crazy. Considering Gaga being in charge of her songs/videos etc. and generally being much more real artist she is doing great. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that was the start of it, but that song annoyed too many people, but then she did TD and people are suckers for teenage nostalgia, then she did Firework which was a feel good, empowering anthem, like BTW, but at the same time it wasn't as kitschy. I love BTW, but it was lyrically kind of off and definitely was aimed for LGBT, of course, but Firework appealed to more people over time.

Katy did a good job building up her singles and I don't think she hypes her releases as much. And her team is so good that when Unconditionally flopped they didn't linger at all and were on top of DH being a single. They plan so well.  :giveup: I still can't get over the Birthday teaser that is already out. lol That is a damn fast team. 

this

katy has the best team out there just like gaga used to have the best team in 2009-10

now gaga's team sucks her team and herself are ****ing everything up lately with wrong desisions, I thought they would learn from the BTW era but they actually did everything worse this era

KTsmf5J.gif

KTsmf5J.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Bambino

Her generic, radio-friendly music helps too. She tried it once, had so much success with it so she's been following the same route in music. People like that.

When she decided there's nothing wrong with making easy to listen to pop music for the masses to enjoy.

Yanko

1.payola...during prism too much payola even with unconditionally...it had a massive airplay

2.her GENERIC POP SONGS!

3. SHE never TAKES RISKS

4.MAKES SONGS WHICH YOU CAN RELATE TO 

5 great single choices..unlike gaga. i mean judas g.u.y as a single? really? 

Dangerous Man

Since FIREWORK

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived