💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lily Allen praises Gaga in song, 'Sheezus'

DirtyLittleMonster

Featured Posts

MikeyMoonShine

FIXED!

Oh good because the one I found had kinda bad quality and sounded like a demo or something. This actually sounds really good.  :music:

Looks like this album could actually be amazing, if I pretend Air Balloon doesn't exist.  :manicure:

Benji

Lily spoke about the song

Question - You do namecheck Katy Perry in "Sheezus," along with Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Lorde and many others. I'm sure a lot of people will misinterpret what you say and think you're taking shots at them?

"It's completely the opposite of that, though. I'm saying that I want all of them to be Sheezus, and I want to be Sheezus too.
I know, but I can still see the headlines of "Lily Allen attacks Lady Gaga."
It's just not true. And if she's not succeeding commercially because she's standing by what she does as art, then that's a ****ing great thing. That's to be commended. That's what makes a martyr. There's nothing wrong with that."

Why is Riri scared of Katy

The OP is wrong, it's "Riri isn't scared Katy Perry's Roaring"

MonsterOfSpain

The fact she mentions all of those pop girls :legend: I love her more every day tbh.

Jacob Marley

If anybody wants to hear another hit off Sheezus (which they pretty much are all radio hits waiting for release) stream the album on iTunes. Go to 30:30 and listen to URL Badman - it's fantastic, and I'm sure Gaga wasn't the sole inspiration but it has ARTPOP's recent internet critiques written all over it... " and if you're trying to call it art, I'ma have to take it all apart..."

Anyway the album is  :legend:

• 2 weeks later...
Cody Draco

It's really wack and an attempt to be relevant among the pop girls imo. Nothing against Lily Allen, but this song does nothing for me.

Archived