đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What is the way out ?

Giorgiii

Featured Posts

The Professor

Exactly, I can't wait for the next era cause I know she's going to really bring it. It's not as though she lost her talent and drive, things just didn't work out this era and she went through a rough patch, she's finally in a position where she has a lot to prove again.

She's back to being the underdog  :legend:

Look out b---hes  :creepflop:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit

And if you're so concerned about what people say about Gaga, may I suggest that you try and avoid pop music forums (or even some threads on GGD) and articles that talk sh*t about Gaga? None of us needs that negativity in our lives, don't let the GP's opinion (or even other fans' opinion) ruin the Gaga experience for you. Now, if you dislike ARTPOP and are generally bored with this era, by all means, feel free to focus on other artists you like instead of rehashing everything that's gone wrong this era.

/End thread.

This same thread has been posted time and again since November. We've rehashed and dissected it many times over. IDK where some of y'all have been, but yes, ARTPOP is mismanaged/GP is not here for it/"RedOne plz come back!" etc, wash, rinse, repeat.

MonsterMum

The truth of the matter is, people are embarrassed to stan for a so-called "flop". If anything, this is more about the fans than it is about Gaga. Let me ask you guys a question: how does it personally affect you that G.U.Y. is flopping or that the GP is no longer here for Gaga? Is your sense of self-worth threatened by Gaga's current lack of commercial success?

Don't get me wrong, I do want Gaga to be successful, but only because she's so talented and she's worked so hard to get where she is, But right now, I just want people to leave her the **** alone. This era has been plagued by mismanagement problems, we all know that, and yes, it's very sad and frustrating. But at the same time, there's not much we can do about it, no matter how much we want to believe we know what's good for her career and what she should do to get the GP's approval back. All we can do at the moment is enjoy the music, let the dust settle and hope for the best. Also, the tour will start soon, so that's something to look forward to.

And if you're so concerned about what people say about Gaga, may I suggest that you try and avoid pop music forums (or even some threads on GGD) and articles that talk sh*t about Gaga? None of us needs that negativity in our lives, don't let the GP's opinion (or even other fans' opinion) ruin the Gaga experience for you. Now, if you dislike ARTPOP and are generally bored with this era, by all means, feel free to focus on other artists you like instead of rehashing everything that's gone wrong this era.

What kind of flawless post this this  :ARTPOP:  :pawsup:

Gaga charting well is good for peoples ego I suppose, great material to call out other fans on the "flops" of their fave.

Now the tables have turned and it seems there are some clinging on to what once was.

In a way I'm happy I only started stanning just after the AMAs, I mean this is normal for me, I didn't follow Gaga before so I suppose it can only go up from here?

And if it doesn't, she's talented enough to keep people busy, I'm a Gaga fan not a charts fan.

LaLuna

What kind of flawless post this this  :ARTPOP:  :pawsup:

Gaga charting well is good for peoples ego I suppose, great material to call out other fans on the "flops" of their fave.

Now the tables have turned and it seems there are some clinging on to what once was.

In a way I'm happy I only started stanning just after the AMAs, I mean this is normal for me, I didn't follow Gaga before so I suppose it can only go up from here?

And if it doesn't, she's talented enough to keep people busy, I'm a Gaga fan not a charts fan.

You know what, I think it is a very good thing that you didn't start stanning for Gaga until recently, because most people who have been fans since the beginning are disappointed because they've seen the level of success Gaga is capable of achieving. It's true that there was a time back in 2009/2010 when Gaga was on top of the world, and while that was definitely a glorious moment, we're gonna have to accept the fact that we may never see that happen for her again. If it does, then that's great, I'll be the first to rejoice, but right now if we keep focusing on charts and sales, it's only gonna make us more and more frustrated and sad.

Personally, like I've said in another thread, ARTPOP is my favorite Gaga album and I'm not going to stop listening to it because it's not doing well on the charts. As long as she stays true to herself and makes the music she wants to make, I'll always be there for her :kissga:

Archived