Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which song sounded better at the iTunes festival?

8Bit Heart

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

MANiCURE. The chorus was better when she pulled out the feeeeeeellll

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Kermit the frog

all of them tbh :toofunny: Applause too. Maybe except I wanna be with u cuz Dope slays.

Weasel

ARTPOP, not because of the hee hee's, but the robotic voice on the studio version does nothing for me. Sounded so much better on Jimmy Fallon too. 

I like MANiCURE's new lyrics in the chorus but I preferred the rough edge it had to it at swinefest. The album version is very polished -and even though I still enjoy it- I felt that the more rough and 'rocky' vibes were better. 

:)

Sexxx Dreams was horrible in Swinefest :awkney:

ARTPOP :legend: But I still love the studio version :whitney:

Finally. Someone agrees with my about Sexxx Dreams. The chorus was so repetitive. The extra lyrics she added on the album version were what the song desperately needed. The old bridge was extremely basic. The lyrics, the melody, and that part of the instrumental as well.

The instrumentation on the studio version as a whole is far superior than iTunes fest. The synth strings in the second chorus…the guitar trills in the bridge. It's great.

Imo, when I watched the festival live, Sexxx Dreams totally killed my excitement after MANiCURE and ARTPOP. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I heard the album version and it has since become one of my favorites.

Sugarfall

I dont notice any difference in MANiCURE between Swinefest and album :sweat:

But I think Sexxx Dreams is way better now, because the chorus felt boring in Swinefest, now it slays :ARTPOP:

Also I think I am the only one who prefers the quiet hee-hees on ARTPOP. ARTPOP is such a calming song, when the HEE-HEES dont interrupt you.

Swine was way better on Swinefest, I love the album version too tho

Finally. Someone agrees with my about Sexxx Dreams. The chorus was so repetitive. The extra lyrics she added on the album version were what the song desperately needed. The old bridge was extremely basic. The lyrics, the melody, and that part of the instrumental as well.

The instrumentation on the studio version as a whole is far superior than iTunes fest. The synth strings in the second chorus…the guitar trills in the bridge. It's great.

Imo, when I watched the festival live, Sexxx Dreams totally killed my excitement after MANiCURE and ARTPOP. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I heard the album version and it has since become one of my favorites.

This! The chorus was boring, I couldn't understand what she was singing during the bridge...It was a bit messy.

Archived