Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Drowning, Not Waving: The Bitter End of Lady Gaga's Career

PigInsideAHuman

Featured Posts

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh

I think Gaga has become too pretentious with her artistic "visions." That's all.

Chinosky

i read it in full.

whatevs. haters gon hate  :later:

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

Bloody hooker

I agree with the beginning (the part before calling the G.U.Y. video boring) and the fact that she doesn't work with Nick Knight anymore/often.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Maleficent

I think Gaga has become too pretentious with her artistic "visions." That's all.

Think she's become too full of herself and her art. People produce better work if they're humbled.

FrankGutz

OMG this:

"...Beyoncé and Madonna are the only active performers that belong in “Pop Goddess†club. Britney, maybe ...(Madonna revolutionized s-x for women in music, Beyoncé revolutionized what it even means to be a woman, and Britney, if you want to include her, weirdly enough, changed the type of music we expect women in pop to perform, taking on a sound that before her was reserved for boy bands),"

tumblr_mxtpx53LZT1qbpemeo3_250.gif

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

Willy Wonka

:wtf:

Am I the only one who spots a few truths in this article, though?

Not at all

OMG this:

"...Beyoncé and Madonna are the only active performers that belong in “Pop Goddess†club. Britney, maybe ...(Madonna revolutionized s-x for women in music, Beyoncé revolutionized what it even means to be a woman, and Britney, if you want to include her, weirdly enough, changed the type of music we expect women in pop to perform, taking on a sound that before her was reserved for boy bands),"

tumblr_mxtpx53LZT1qbpemeo3_250.gif

She's right though...

Redstreak

:wtf:

Am I the only one who spots a few truths in this article, though?

No one is saying there aren't a few eye raising moments, but it's just too easy to dismiss all of it when the article's written like it is.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

I can't at the people here seeing "truths" in this article. When this hater was waxing lyrical about her glory days he failed to realise Gaga was always pretentious. Haven't you heard The Fame which was all me me me?

God, this fanbase doesn't even know her.

Don't you realise this was a hating troll disguising himself as a former fan? Also saying Hearst castle was Egyptian themed?

Willy Wonka

I can't at the people here seeing "truths" in this article. When this hater was waxing lyrical about her glory days he failed to realise Gaga was always pretentious. Haven't you heard The Fame which was all me me me?

God, this fanbase doesn't even know her.

Don't you realise this was a hating troll disguising himself as a former fan? Also saying Hearst castle was Egyptian themed?

You picked two points out of 10+

HOTRODSGAGA

Why us this in news?

The inly problem she has is promo. ARTPOP is one of her worst album. Yall were stanning when its released and now yall hate it because of its (lack of) chart success. You guys are biased as ****.

You picked two points out of 10+

That's why he's disguised as a fan. Besides I could go over every single one of them. Here's one more, he lambasts the SXSW performance and as we saw that got a lot of attention and was mostly praised. The fans were quick to bash it as was Demi while the rest of the media found it engaging.

Ray of Light

When you've got people still writing articles about you, you're either still relevant or have written your name in the history books. Gaga has nothing to be ashamed about at this point.

Archived