Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I'm worried

MarcsARTPOP

Featured Posts

PexySenis

i want to point out something about gagas sound. i want gaga to stop jumping styles of music. all the icons in music have a really particular sound that sticks with them. gaga keeps going from pop, to electro, to euro, to dance to rnb to country. i really hope gaga justs takes that really comfortable spot that shes the most comfortable with and do an album based on that, instead of trying to please every damn fan in this ungrateful fanbase.

me personally i think she sounds the best with less electro and more piano violins guuitars and drums. i am not talking about getting completely rid of the electro, but put it in not as much just to make the sound more clean (unlike btw where the sound quality was not the great)

Gaga's style of music IS bringing different genres together to make them sound pop. That is what she's good at and I don't see any other artist doing that.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Speechless94

Artists make most of their money from tours, not album or single sales. She's probably going to bring in a nice chunk of change after this tour is over so there's no need to worry 

Yes they are :toofunny:

She probably does not pay for any of her clothes. She has a stylist who is lent clothes from high end designers so that Gaga would wear them and create buzz for the brand. Like, think about it, if Marc Jacobs creates a crazy dress that no normal person would wear, who's he gonna call?

oh really?

LOl I didn't know that :toofunny:

that's good I guess, get those outfits gaga

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived