Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I'm worried

MarcsARTPOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
caseymonster

i want to point out something about gagas sound. i want gaga to stop jumping styles of music. all the icons in music have a really particular sound that sticks with them. gaga keeps going from pop, to electro, to euro, to dance to rnb to country. i really hope gaga justs takes that really comfortable spot that shes the most comfortable with and do an album based on that, instead of trying to please every damn fan in this ungrateful fanbase.
me personally i think she sounds the best with less electro and more piano violins guuitars and drums. i am not talking about getting completely rid of the electro, but put it in not as much just to make the sound more clean (unlike btw where the sound quality was not the great)

Essence

who the **** said i didn't want drama? please Gaga....bring on the drama. SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL! Stop being so *** whipped by the industry Gaga and ****ing get a grip on what you're good at. 

And please....don't call me delusional. Makes you sound like you've been watching way to much Housewives.

**** YOU POP MUSIC *gets thrown up on by vomit artist*

Just your run of the mill pop star :awesome: Nothing more "***-whipped" than that

lastlinefirst

i want to point out something about gagas sound. i want gaga to stop jumping styles of music. all the icons in music have a really particular sound that sticks with them. gaga keeps going from pop, to electro, to euro, to dance to rnb to country. i really hope gaga justs takes that really comfortable spot that shes the most comfortable with and do an album based on that, instead of trying to please every damn fan in this ungrateful fanbase.

me personally i think she sounds the best with less electro and more piano violins guuitars and drums. i am not talking about getting completely rid of the electro, but put it in not as much just to make the sound more clean (unlike btw where the sound quality was not the great)

Are you kidding? Staying with one sound is the most boring thing I can even think of. Why would she want to stay with one sound when she has the talent and ability to hit multiple genres? I love that she does all different varieties of music and keeps it interesting.

caseymonster

Are you kidding? Staying with one sound is the most boring thing I can even think of. Why would she want to stay with one sound when she has the talent and ability to hit multiple genres? I love that she does all different varieties of music and keeps it interesting.

cus shes giving away tooo much she doesnt give space to grow..she doesnt leave space for people to see what can come next, people already think they saw it all.. its if brittany would go one day black hair one day blond the other red head no one will give a ****. but if she does a whole album blond and then suddenly goes redhead. thats when people will actually  write about it and be intested. do u see my point? she tries to over achieve and people dont want it, they dont like over achievers they like something relatble that is imperfect. 

RAMROD

If Gaga ain't selling any more, Interscope will drop her.

Let's be real, no record label wants to spend for a roster that is not giving profits.

This is why sales matters, that is why fans must buy releases from their artists than mediafire it.

Being a fan goes beyond than just saying "I am a fan", it needs actions.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

lastlinefirst

cus shes giving away tooo much she doesnt give space to grow..she doesnt leave space for people to see what can come next, people already think they saw it all.. its if brittany would go one day black hair one day blond the other red head no one will give a ****. but if she does a whole album blond and then suddenly goes redhead. thats when people will actually write about it and be intested. do u see my point? she tries to over achieve and people dont want it, they dont like over achievers they like something relatble that is imperfect.

Or, it's her music abd she can do what she wants. You can't please everyone so there's such a thing as making music you love and are proud of.

PigInsideAHuman

**** YOU POP MUSIC *gets thrown up on by vomit artist*

Just your run of the mill pop star :awesome: Nothing more "***-whipped" than that

yeah that was the one moment this entire era 

SKANK

You really don't have to worry about that, she is a millionaire and has no problem footing the bill for her own art. I think she funded The Fame: Part One, and that was before she was rich as piss.

But regardless of that, you can make quality art without a block buster budget. Even if you cut Gaga's budget in half she would have more funding then the majority of musicians working today.

Adele's Someone Like You video - which is a relatively inexpensive one take video of Adele walking over the Pont Alexandre III - now has 300 million views on youtube, and is a stunningly emotional video. That music video and song resinated with the public in a tremendous way. If you compare that to the G.U.Y. video, which was basically just a disjointed collection of concepts smothered in money, you can see that the quality of the art is more important then the budget behind it. 

FrankGutz

She was a beast when she had a lower budget, so...

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

caseymonster

Or, it's her music abd she can do what she wants. You can't please everyone so there's such a thing as making music you love and are proud of.

did u hear me denying that its her music or not? i am just giving an opinion. that the gp is not able to recieve as much as gaga is throwing on them. they were going crazy from miley tongue. and now miley has somewhere to grow..where does gaga can grow from exposing her breasts, wearing mean? comming inside an egg to the grammys and being vomitted on. she is an over achiever but she needs to give less. so the public has time to chew and swollow, she just stuffs it all in their mouth expecting anyone to swolow 

CroatiaGeisha

Personally, I'm a little afraid for Gaga. Yes, we don't care about charts but I mean if money is not coming in from gaga and her music, do you think Interscope will reduce her spending budget for her music? And that means less music, less crazy fashion,less epic live performances and tours etc. I still support Gaga no matter what, but I hope that her ability to produce quality music for us will not be compromised by the music industry's need for her to churn out money(even though the really money hungry bastards are gone, even her current management team will wanna see her bringing out some profits right.....) I mean like is it true that even though her songs are not charting well, it will not affect her ability to get funds for her music?

where are you getting this idea from? I'm seeing one of my favorite musicians live this week and he has about 1 millionth of the fame and money gaga has, but that doesn't stop him from putting out quality work. The elaborate stage designs and costumes aren't even  necessities for quality work- as long as you have the craftiness and the energy behind the performances. And all that is assuming she were to lose all her money and name recognition, which she isn't.

Archived