Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HITS93TORONTO defends GAGA against KATY FAN

Fizzy

Featured Posts

chris777

Idc if it is not a "real radio station" it's an online radio station & they are stans, so who cares

That ****ing katycat starts the fight, he deserve it tbh

tumblr_mxtpx53LZT1qbpemeo3_250.gif

that makes them not legit lol. and something that is not legit is not reliable

only make monsters look like if we were pressed all the time

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lego

They fired him.

a63.png

Hits 93 Toronto â€@Hits93Toronto  2h
Guys james has decided to resign, it was his own decision.

@katyperry we'd like to publicly apologise for any offensive tweets made via this acc.  

banghead.gif

Hits 93 Toronto â€@Hits93Toronto  3h

We'd like to publicly apologise for any offensive tweets James may have tweeted his contract with our station is now under review.

Perez Hilton â€@PerezHilton  3h
@Hits93Toronto Good! Spreading libelous and false information just to get more followers and retweets is illegal and beyond desperate!

@PerezHilton we fully understand this, that's why the person who did it is no longer running the twitter acc.

FreePalestine

Ladey Gagz

They fired him.

a63.png

banghead.gif

Hits 93 Toronto â€@Hits93Toronto  3h

Too bad they didn't deny what was said :teehee:

FrankGutz

well, it was fun..

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

HaveAnOysterBBy

YAAAAASSS I tweeted the screen shot all of us little monsters should retweet it! @sirgaga on twitter go!

OBEY

brithday is already going A LOOOOOOOOOT more better than GUY its like 50 on canadian itunes :flop:

aaronyoji

its pathetic that a radio station's twitter has to even engage in **** like this :facepalm: 

Dayman

lol. "Offensive" tweets. Revealing that an artists pays for plays is hardly offensive. :toofloppy:

lol. "Offensive" tweets. Revealing that an artists pays for plays is hardly offensive. :toofloppy:

But was it a revelation, or just an assertion? I guess people are thinking that since he worked for a "radio station", he was speaking from actual inside knowledge. But he didn't say that, and to me, it read just the same as the people who routinely assert the same claim here, without backing it up.

At least Kety got lil exposed. Who cares tho, her label will pay journalist now - to not mention it in news

oh god i just saw this i woke up and there's mess everywhere on my twitter. is this real? i can't believe her label did that. disappointing. :crossed:

Archived