Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga should quit Pop.

giskardsb

Featured Posts

She wants fame, she won't quit... Anyway, I hope she does one day, I like her and it will be sad if she ridicules herself like Madonna or others (I love Madonna, though. I just mean I find it sad she can't deal with her aging in a proper way, it's a natural thing after all..)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brooke Candy

GURL BYE.

Gaga would Never do that.

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

I'd love her to spend some time on acoustic stuff but I don't see why leaving dance-pop equates to ignoring "the superficialities of the pop music industry" - not that I have a clue who those fans are...

Although isn't this just as hypocritical (compared to those interested in the charts) for telling gaga what she should do?

Bellatrix

The only thing she should do is do what makes her happy, not what makes you or anybody else happy.

Dean Winchester

She can't really "quit pop" cuz that'll always be a part of her and her music.  But i'd like for her to go into a more heavy rock and heavy metal sound.  And ballads are no less pop then dance music.  

Weasel

because half those fans don't appreciate her and are stuck in the past.

And having another genre would change the behaviour of fans because...? 

Stefani328

I would love to see vary away from electronic pop music. At times, it overshadows her vocals, but to leave pop music NO.

the shy guy

As long as she does what she wants (and that it is good), I don't care much.

imo she should try to do a little bit of Rock :rockstar:

this.

A-yo, A-yo..... We smokin' em all

Coulorcraft

I dont this is a bad idea at all. I think ARTPOP showed her range as a musician. I would not be surprised either if every album from this point on was a different genre. Gaga came in through POP music but she has no limits. She can do whatever she wants. And honestly I think her taking a step back from pop music and the mainstream would make people miss her. And I think it would be good for HER. It would also Create a pop comeback in the future. Gaga wants to have a sustainable career. She is not going to pull a madonna and dance around is slutty outfits when she is in her 50s singing about disco sticks. She much more talented.

She will change genres whether we like it or not. But as of right now she is still young, and riding it as far as it will go.

Wet Fire

I'd love one album from her that is filled with epic ballads (mostly acoustic). But after that I'd need her to make a pop album again.

That's an interesting thought giskardsb! :)

There are times it does feel like Pop Music is a hostile place for Gaga because she's trying to hold onto some artistic control and yet compete with the organized pop factories behind other major artists.

But there is also a kernel of real art still happening in pop music. Gaga hasn't lost that. I'd like to believe she can hold onto that AND still make pop music.

If she decides to be a piano artist (maybe her hip injury forces her into that because it will never be 100%), I think that would be wonderful and I would totally support her. I LOVE all of her ballads and I wish she would do more.

But, I wouldn't mind seeing this ARTPOP volume II, because sometimes I want to Just Dance too! :)

Bambino

**** NO. Pop music is her thing. Even tho I don't give a **** about a genre as long as the music outcome is great. I still love Gaga's ballads tho :laughga:

Archived