💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rupert Everett talks Gaga: "Her music is terribly conventional"

Dean Winchester

Featured Posts

Battle 4 Ur Life

What an attention ***** OLD FAG...must be a pressed Medoner stan. Talking about Gaga and Queen B? S* the f* up, you're not even that famous. in his head he's Queen Elizabeth. what a pathetic guy.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TraeumereiLPB

At first I thought: Well, it's his opinion, at least he doesn't insult anyone. But then he lost all credibility when he started bashing the appereance of women who don't fit into his ideal form of beauty. What a jerk.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

• 2 weeks later...
blacklistedd

I agree that what hes saying sounds incredibly different that what we're used to hearing but I like that.

So hes not into the curvy movement? Who says he has to be? People get overly sensitive when it comes to that subject and its probably because they deal with weight issues themselves. I just think its funny that this new curvy movement is supposedly about accepting different body types but what has ended up happening is that larger people are trying very hard to make it "a thing" to shame thin people and say they look unhealthy and that they need to eat and that they're unattractive.

All this b/s about it being body positive is nonsense, its just about overweight insecurity and trying to shift the ideal form of beauty to match themselves and not their opposite.

If he had said the opposite and praised thick thighs and shat on petite frames everyone in this thread would be going "yasss"

• 2 weeks later...
Cody Draco

The star of what films? Never heard of him or those films so... I don't think he is a celebrity.

• 2 months later...
PokerFuckerFace

It is people like him that give people eating disorders. And I wouldn't look to a gay man to know the "ideal feminine beauty."

PopBitch

Well, Gaga's music isn't as crazy as her looks, this is totally right

I agree. When you are being compared to a basic pop star like Katy you know your music isn't interesting enough this last album. (I don't mean that as an insult to Katy, but she is more pure pop). I thought she would have written a more intricate album musically along the lines of her idol, Bowie, who for ten years put out innovative music that was brilliant enough back then and groundbreaking at the time that his performing in a dress or performing as alter egos or declaring himself gay during a time that it wasn't done didn't overshadow the music even with a straight rock audience. ARTPOP fell short of earlier music in many of the songs but also seemed dated in places.

I don't believe in popstars being out of shape either if they are going to be in skimpy costumes, but he sounds like an idiot saying they have cankles and aren't worthy of being popstars unless they have long, very slender legs. Most popstars are short, actually, or very average height, no long legs. You can't get rid of thicker ankles and don't have to be super skinny, but you can and should be really toned and in great shape if you are prancing around in little outfits.

djBuffoon

Makes you wonder what exactly he's heard from her. :usrs:

ARTPOP fell short of earlier music in many of the songs but also seemed dated in places.

The latest music, overall, is superior to the first two albums, and at least on par with BTW.

Archived