digital art

🎨 PHOENIX Graphics | Taking requests!

Phoenix

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

Hi! can you edit this pic a bit for an avi.? there isnt a better quality picture unfortunately so dont worry about that

https://31.media.tumblr.com/0bf06d32665c1af548df93473e3e6dfb/tumblr_n69508Wq1E1qhtujto4_500.jpg

Hey, I'll try something, it's really LQ. Sorry for being late I accidentally unfollowed this thread so there was no notifications. :blehga: 

EDIT:

Okay, I think I know it now. :) A collage (maybe for a FB cover? But you can use any size/format you want) with Maleficent - the original one from the Disney animated classic, the new one played by Angelina Jolie and the intepretation from "Once Upon A Time":

:) Thanks a lot!

I'll try my best. :) 

💎

Phoenix

Hi! can you edit this pic a bit for an avi.? there isnt a better quality picture unfortunately so dont worry about that

https://31.media.tumblr.com/0bf06d32665c1af548df93473e3e6dfb/tumblr_n69508Wq1E1qhtujto4_500.jpg

Here it is. Hope you like it. I'm not happy with it at all. quality was really low. If you don't like it say it, or send me another Zayn picture in better quality or few. :)

bN2JhNU.jpg

💎

Runway

Here it is. Hope you like it. I'm not happy with it at all. quality was really low. If you don't like it say it, or send me another Zayn picture in better quality or few. :)

bN2JhNU.jpg

i will use this one thanks :)))

Phoenix

EDIT:

Okay, I think I know it now. :) A collage (maybe for a FB cover? But you can use any size/format you want) with Maleficent - the original one from the Disney animated classic, the new one played by Angelina Jolie and the intepretation from "Once Upon A Time":

:) Thanks a lot!

Here it is, hope u like it. #sorryforwaitingsolong

4dYbyaT.jpg

💎

Andy McQueen

Here it is, hope u like it. #sorryforwaitingsolong

4dYbyaT.jpg

WOOOOWWW, thank you sooooo much! :hug: It's amazing. :party:

Joumana

let me just begin by saying u make the best graphics :P

so i want to ask u if u can do a sig in ur free time if ur still taking requests using this https://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9bvbpNAhh1qhp6ego1_r1_500.jpg i really want somtn black and white to fit w my avi and look good w my bg but im really open to anything.

(this is my first sig btw lol)

thank you so much in advamce :)

guess whos up in this bitch

Phoenix

let me just begin by saying u make the best graphics :P

so i want to ask u if u can do a sig in ur free time if ur still taking requests using this https://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9bvbpNAhh1qhp6ego1_r1_500.jpg i really want somtn black and white to fit w my avi and look good w my bg but im really open to anything.

thank you so much in advamce :)

I'll try my best. :)

💎

GreenEyes

You're work looks great i love it! :)

Can i request a set? 

Avi:NewMV18.jpg

Signature:

NewMV21.jpg

NewMV22.jpg

NewMV16.jpg

Make the pink in the pictures kinda stand out. :)

Text: "Making love in my Sexxx Dreams"

Thank you so much! :party:

Phoenix

let me just begin by saying u make the best graphics

thank you so much in advamce

You're work looks great i love it!

Can i request a set? 

Avi:NewMV18.jpg

Signature:

NewMV21.jpg

NewMV22.jpg

NewMV16.jpg

Make the pink in the pictures kinda stand out.

Text: "Making love in my Sexxx Dreams"

Thank you so much!

I'll make it for both of you. It'll maybe take 2/3 days 'cause my finals are this week. :) But I'll make it for sure! :party:

💎

Joumana

I'll make it for both of you. It'll maybe take 2/3 days 'cause my finals are this week. :) But I'll make it for sure! :party:

make mine after the finals if you have to! take all the time you want like i said i really dont want to pressure you :hug:

guess whos up in this bitch

GreenEyes

Are you gonna make them? :p 

Shaney

I have a request for a signature.  

Use this as the background,

purple_galaxy_wallpaper_for_laptop.jpg

and crop this into the galaxy.

02~477.jpg

I'd appreciate it if you get back to me!  Thanks in advance!

Phoenix

make mine after the finals if you have to! take all the time you want like i said i really dont want to pressure you :hug:

Sorry for waiting soo long. I actually made all those many people asked but forgot to post them. :giveup:

Hope u like it! :) 

IYd9VqQ.jpg

💎

Archived