• Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

You're really good :eek: Keep it up! :)

Thank you! :hug: 

💎

Martijn

Hi :)
Can I request a banner + avi for my YouTube account???
The avi has to be square shaped of course... And YouTube says that the recommended dimensions for the banner is 2560 x 1440px, but it also can't be bigger than 2 MB... I hope that's okay :)

I want the avi to be kinda simple, just basically 1 picture... The banner can be more detailed and stuff, maybe like a collage or something???
I'd like you to use pictures from the artRave.. Preferably taken by professional photographers (from the first night perhaps)??
You can choose which pictures you want, just look at what you like to use :)
You can put my channel name 'iPartynauseous' or 'iPARTYNAUSEOUS' on the banner, but you don't have to if you don't think it looks right. I don't really know how to credit you for it, so you can put 'Made by Neptune' on there if you want
If you have questions, just ask 

Edit: I just realised that 2560x1440 is a rather strange size... But this is because it looks different on every screen... On a tablet it will look different than on your phone for example.. But I found this template thats quite handy to use http://foomandoonian.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/youtube-channel-template2.png
I understand that this request is getting quite big and vague right now... Feel free to ask me things or decline this request ;)

Phoenix

Hi

Can I request a banner + avi for my YouTube account???

The avi has to be square shaped of course... And YouTube says that the recommended dimensions for the banner is 2560 x 1440px, but it also can't be bigger than 2 MB... I hope that's okay

I want the avi to be kinda simple, just basically 1 picture... The banner can be more detailed and stuff, maybe like a collage or something???

I'd like you to use pictures from the artRave.. Preferably taken by professional photographers (from the first night perhaps)??

You can choose which pictures you want, just look at what you like to use

You can put my channel name 'iPartynauseous' or 'iPARTYNAUSEOUS' on the banner, but you don't have to if you don't think it looks right. I don't really know how to credit you for it, so you can put 'Made by Neptune' on there if you want

If you have questions, just ask 

Edit: I just realised that 2560x1440 is a rather strange size... But this is because it looks different on every screen... On a tablet it will look different than on your phone for example.. But I found this template thats quite handy to use http://foomandoonian.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/youtube-channel-template2.png

I understand that this request is getting quite big and vague right now... Feel free to ask me things or decline this request ;)

Avi:

artRAVE-tour-book-5.jpg

Sig:

artRAVE-tour-book-2.jpg

Make it look fun and trippy

Okay! I'll do my best for both of you! Just give me a day or something 'cause my region is in a mess and I did not have internet connection for more then 48h so I can't get to the track that fast. :) Expect it tomorrow. :)

💎

Phoenix

Here it is. Hope u like it, and hope dimensions are well done. :) 

9TSCDYO.jpg

63nDQPU.jpg

and avi

HT2xpYF.jpg

💎

Phoenix

Avi:

artRAVE-tour-book-5.jpg

Sig:

artRAVE-tour-book-2.jpg

Make it look fun and trippy

Hey I made avi but you'll have to send me another pic for sig 'cause this one is LQ and can't work with it. :noparty: 

💎

Sunny

Hey I made avi but you'll have to send me another pic for sig 'cause this one is LQ and can't work with it. :noparty:

I love your graphics!

And, it isn't LQ, it is actually pretty nice quality, considering it it was done by a scanner

I like dancin', and ponies....

Phoenix

I love your graphics!

And, it isn't LQ, it is actually pretty nice quality, considering it it was done by a scanner

Thank you! :) 

I'm trying to do something with it but if I add more contrast, exposure or brightness it becomes blurry. It may work out in the end. 

💎

I've looked around and I couldn't find a better quality :noparty:

Hey I'm currently pretty obsessed with Gaga's pet Asia, can you help me make some Asia avatar and signature :flop:

a8IHxaMS.png

10363767_673772072677932_156359954488723

sorry for the LQ :emo:

Phoenix

I've looked around and I couldn't find a better quality :noparty:

Okay I did something. Hope you like it. If you don't like it you don't have to use it! :) 

Sorry for waiting soo long! :noparty:

ZUQ1FsC.jpgEzdvTyz.jpg

💎

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Phoenix

Hey I'm currently pretty obsessed with Gaga's pet Asia, can you help me make some Asia avatar and signature :flop:

sorry for the LQ :emo:

Yes. :) :party: 

But @nein I'm not sure if those will work out, they're REALlY lq. :(

💎

Archived