• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway

Is this what u wanted? :o

:)

Vu4erIt.jpg

ya thats great :heart:

I'm gonna save the other sig for later if you don't mind !

Phoenix

ya thats great :heart:

I'm gonna save the other sig for later if you don't mind !

Whatever you want. :) I always make few 'cause I can't decide which one to give to the person who requested it. :)

💎

Andy McQueen

Can I ask you to make something out of my photo(s) [if it's not too much trouble]? You can make just one single piece or more, just do what u want. c:

21b10cl.jpg

r7ro1y.jpg

14dfr5f.jpg

2dh9njc.jpg

2afekua.jpg

I really don't want to waste your time and I hope it's not too much work; only if you would like to do it and have ideas to make something cool out of it of course. If so, thanks a lot in advance! Usually, graphic artists get paid a lot for such stuff you know! :sweat: 

You can use all of them or just one or something completly else, whatever you like. : )

Maybe I will use it as a Facebook cover perhaps or something, but it doesn't really matter what proportions it has, only (if possible) a good resolution/quality, maybe. (=

I have some ideas but I don't know if it's too much work - I guess it would be difficult to change the background because of my messy hair etc. but I don't know? Otherwise maybe it's possible to make some cool "effects" or a brackground or something like the ARTPOP cover, but it doesn't really matter, you can also surprise me with any of your ideas, you are very creative. :yes:

But if you want to do something else with it its really okay for me too. :) You can also do beauty retouch or use something fairy-tale or fantasy inspired or use Gaga or famous artworks, pop culture images or anything you want, other pictures etc. ... Just free your mind! = ) If you want to write something/use fonts you can write "Robert Adler" (which is my real name) or my nickname "Andy McQueen" or something like "ART", "POP" and so forth ... 

You are very talented. :giveup: I really like your work! :legend: Thank you very much!

Phoenix

Can I ask you to make something out of my photo(s) [if it's not too much trouble]? You can make just one single piece or more, just do what u want. c:

21b10cl.jpg

r7ro1y.jpg

14dfr5f.jpg

2dh9njc.jpg

2afekua.jpg

I really don't want to waste your time and I hope it's not too much work; only if you would like to do it and have ideas to make something cool out of it of course. If so, thanks a lot in advance! Usually, graphic artists get paid a lot for such stuff you know! 

You can use all of them or just one or something completly else, whatever you like. : )

Maybe I will use it as a Facebook cover perhaps or something, but it doesn't really matter what proportions it has, only (if possible) a good resolution/quality, maybe. (=

I have some ideas but I don't know if it's too much work - I guess it would be difficult to change the background because of my messy hair etc. but I don't know? Otherwise maybe it's possible to make some cool "effects" or a brackground or something like the ARTPOP cover, but it doesn't really matter, you can also surprise me with any of your ideas, you are very creative. 

But if you want to do something else with it its really okay for me too.  You can also do beauty retouch or use something fairy-tale or fantasy inspired or use Gaga or famous artworks, pop culture images or anything you want, other pictures etc. ... Just free your mind! = ) If you want to write something/use fonts you can write "Robert Adler" (which is my real name) or my nickname "Andy McQueen" or something like "ART", "POP" and so forth ... 

You are very talented. I really like your work! Thank you very much!

I have 982918023 ideas right now in my head! :D I'll probably do 6/7 works :) It may take few days. :) + you have gorgeous eyes! Stunning! 

Thank you for noticing my work! :) :hug:

💎

Andy McQueen

I have 982918023 ideas right now in my head! :D I'll probably do 6/7 works :) It may take few days + you have gorgeous eyes! Stunning! 

Thank you for noticing my work! :)

OMG, thank you soooooo much! :deadbanana: 

You are welcome! :) Many thanks! :runhug:

Whis

Can you maybe make a sig for,me with pics from the G.U.Y. video? :)

And an avi with the new artrave promo pic? :)

Phoenix

Can you maybe make a sig for,me with the new artrave promo pic? :)

And an avi with a pic from Roseland? :)

Sure, I'll do my best! Random pic from Roseland? :)

💎

Whis

Sure, I'll do my best! Random pic from Roseland? :)

I edited my post sorry :)

I changed my mind sorry!

Andy McQueen

You can also use these if you want:

j9vmeb.jpg

nzm1ro.jpg

28qram0.jpg

2rxa1di.jpg

[More on https://www.facebook.com/TheArtofRobEagle; you can also use my photos from there - if the link doesn't work please try this one: https://www.facebook.com/TheArtofRobEagle?fref=ts]

I made them when/while I was in the bathtub. :sweat: (I already edited them a bit ...)

:)

fullofsheibe

hello! I have a request! 

Can you make a complete new set with my 3 fab b---hes?

Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga & ofc Iggy Azalea.

AVI: 

ariana-grande-v-magazine-perez-hilton.jp

Sign:

You can choose between one of these 2 of Ariana:

ariana-grande-v-magazine-1.jpg

rs_634x976-140219154633-634.grande.cm.21

You can choose between these 2 of Iggy Azalea:

2j2xk00.jpg

006.jpg

And this one from Gaga:

normal_Versace-4.jpg

The theme for it doesn't really matter, as long as it's black & white it's good! thanks! :runhug:

Phoenix

hello! I have a request! 

Can you make a complete new set with my 3 fab b---hes?

Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga & ofc Iggy Azalea.

AVI: 

ariana-grande-v-magazine-perez-hilton.jp

Sign:

You can choose between one of these 2 of Ariana:

ariana-grande-v-magazine-1.jpg

rs_634x976-140219154633-634.grande.cm.21

You can choose between these 2 of Iggy Azalea:

2j2xk00.jpg

006.jpg

And this one from Gaga:

normal_Versace-4.jpg

The theme for it doesn't really matter, as long as it's black & white it's good! thanks! :runhug:

Sure. But the link for Gaga picture is not working at all, and you don't want ANY color at all? :) 

💎

Phoenix

Can you maybe make a sig for,me with pics from the G.U.Y. video? :)

And an avi with the new artrave promo pic? :)

Sure, I'll do my best. Do you want any special color to dominate on it? :)

💎

fullofsheibe

Sure. But the link for Gaga picture is not working at all, and you don't want ANY color at all? :)

oh sh-t, no link :rip:

& no black and white, maybe the avi a lil bit color but that's it! 

Archived