💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

🎨 PHOENIX Graphics | Taking requests!

Phoenix

Featured Posts

Phoenix

Yes sure! :party: 

Just to get some things straight. Which dimensions do you want? (it doesn't have to be super detailed) And also there's lana, madonna, gaga and katy? (one pic is slower in loading so just not to forget one) And you want Ã¢â€“¼Ã¢â€“² in text too? :) :party:

💎

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ray of Light

Yes sure! :party: 

Just to get some things straight. Which dimensions do you want? (it doesn't have to be super detailed) And also there's lana, madonna, gaga and katy? (one pic is slower in loading so just not to forget one) And you want Ã¢â€“¼Ã¢â€“² in text too? :) :party:

-Dimesions ; I'm not really sure. Big enough to put in the OP thread, but also compact enough to spread around the forum. The Gaga/Katy/Lana/Madge one will be obviously bigger, the second one smaller :flop:

-Yes!

-And yes, the triangles too. It has become part of the thread, and I love shapes! 

Phoenix

-Dimesions ; I'm not really sure. Big enough to put in the OP thread, but also compact enough to spread around the forum. The Gaga/Katy/Lana/Madge one will be obviously bigger, the second one smaller :flop:

-Yes!

-And yes, the triangles too. It has become part of the thread, and I love shapes! 

Wait. I already started doing it. But (I'm dumb :flop:) do you want text on the madge/lana/gaga/katy pic too? :) :rip: You got me kinda confused. :) 

💎

Ray of Light

Wait. I already started doing it. But (I'm dumb :flop:) do you want text on the madge/lana/gaga/katy pic too? :) :rip: You got me kinda confused. :)

Yes! Smaller text: Official GagaDaily Rates Thread

Phoenix

Here, hope you like it, and hope this is what you wanted! If you don't like it, please say! :) 

Also, if you want to change something like size or text color, it can easily be done! :yes: 

I made two versions (with and without line), you choose which you like. I had to do it 'cause original Gaga pic has her forehead cut so I thought about adding that line. :) What you think? :)

9IEaVCI.jpg

kaa65n7.jpg

A8pp8S9.jpg

💎

Ray of Light

Here, hope you like it, and hope this is what you wanted! If you don't like it, please say! :) 

Also, if you want to change something like size or text color, it can easily be done! :yes:

I made two versions (with and without line), you choose which you like. I had to do it 'cause original Gaga pic has her forehead cut so I thought about adding that line. :) What you think? :)

9IEaVCI.jpg

kaa65n7.jpg

A8pp8S9.jpg

oprah5.gif

oprah5.gifoprah5.gifoprah5.gif

oprah5.gif

oprah5.gif

Holy god slay me

Thank you so much! And don't worry, you will be credited. 

Phoenix

oprah5.gif

oprah5.gifoprah5.gifoprah5.gif

oprah5.gif

oprah5.gif

Holy god slay me

Thank you so much! And don't worry, you will be credited. 

I'm so happy you actually like it! :giveup: oprah5.gif

If you want, I'm not too obsessed about crediting and stuff. :yes: 

Feel free to request whenever you need something. :) :yes: 

💎

Ray of Light

I'm so happy you actually like it! :giveup: oprah5.gif

If you want, I'm not too obsessed about crediting and stuff. :yes: 

Feel free to request whenever you need something. :) :yes:

Yes! I def will :emma: I'm always doing different things; and your graphics would be a nice addition. 

Hey Neptune! :party:

What programme can I use for editing? (not photoshop, just editing) Preferably sites and stuff not apps. 

And, what size do I need to make my sig banners and Avi?

If you could answer these questions I'd really appreciate it. :hug:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Phoenix

Hey Neptune!

What programme can I use for editing? (not photoshop, just editing) Preferably sites and stuff not apps. 

And, what size do I need to make my sig banners and Avi?

If you could answer these questions I'd really appreciate it.

I used picnic before, but it's closed now. I use only Photoshop CS5 right now, I'm not really into online editing. :noparty: 

But you can download PhotoFiltre (free), great software, easy, small (memory), and you can do all things on it! :) 

Avi it has to be a square to look good. And the best is around 200 x 200 px or 300 x 300 px :) It has to be less then 40kb when you make it. :) And sig is 500px x 100px :) 

💎

I used picnic before, but it's closed now. I use only Photoshop CS5 right now, I'm not really into online editing. :noparty: 

But you can download PhotoFiltre (free), great software, easy, small (memory), and you can do all things on it! :)

Avi it has to be a square to look good. And the best is around 200 x 200 px or 300 x 300 px :) It has to be less then 40kb when you make it. :) And sig is 500px x 100px

Thanks for the help! :hug:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Andy McQueen

I used picnic before, but it's closed now. I use only Photoshop CS5 right now, I'm not really into online editing.  

PicMonkey still works - go on Facebook, the PicMonkey app on Facebook has all Picnik functions for free!!! :)

Here: https://apps.facebook.com/picmonkey/?fb_source=search&ref=ts&fref=ts

(The official site http://www.picmonkey.com/ has not all functions for free, but the FB app has ...)

Pixlr Express is great, too! :party: I use these and Adobe Photoshop CS6. 

PicMonkey still works - go on Facebook, the PicMonkey app on Facebook has all Picnik functions for free!!! :)

Here: https://apps.facebook.com/picmonkey/?fb_source=search&ref=ts&fref=ts

(The official site http://www.picmonkey.com/ has not all functions for free, but the FB app has ...)

Pixlr Express is great, too! :party: I use these and Adobe Photoshop CS6. 

I also use picmonkey. (plus I use fotor, and taaz)

Archived