Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

🎨 PHOENIX Graphics | Taking requests!

Phoenix

Featured Posts

Okay I did something. Hope you like it. If you don't like it you don't have to use it! :) 

Sorry for waiting soo long! :noparty:

ZUQ1FsC.jpgEzdvTyz.jpg

I LOVE IT!!!!!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But @nein I'm not sure if those will work out, they're REALlY lq. :(

i got it from google and a video :smh:

Phoenix

Hey, SORRY for taking it soo long. I wasn't able to make it before. :giveup: 

iJ4Djvd.jpg

Hope u like it! :) 

💎

Hey, SORRY for taking it soo long. I wasn't able to make it before. :giveup:

iJ4Djvd.jpg

Hope u like it! :)

No problem at all! I love it, thank you so much!

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Phoenix

i got it from google and a video :smh:

Hey, I made it. Hope u like it. Avi is blurry a bit but you know how bad quality instagram pisc are. :D 

xmOGS7L.jpgR3KJmJ6.jpg

💎

Hey, I made it. Hope u like it. Avi is blurry a bit but you know how bad quality instagram pisc are. :D 

xmOGS7L.jpgR3KJmJ6.jpg

omg dying :excited: :excited: :excited:

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship2: :wub:

Phoenix

omg dying

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad u like it. :) :party:

💎

Andy McQueen

Can I make another request? :) I don't want to bother your time. :sweat: I try to be a graphic artist myself (https://www.facebook.com/TheArtofRobEagle, http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/79816-i-take-it-off-i-put-it-on-i-feel-alive-when-i-transform/?hl=%2Bfeel+%2Balive+%2Bwhen+%2Btransform), but I don't have much time right now and I like to see what other people do with my photographs or artworks. :sweat: I would love to have something in the vein of this:

10369118_665134816868742_448753822045207

...or this

artpop-lady-gaga-album-cover.jpg

q-tip-the-abstract-best-of-cd-cover-albu

10390231_286190028225905_609486590176570

I can't describe it well - just something that looks like a CD cover (maybe in square shape or I don't know, perhaps with a border) or collage, something that has a very iconic, unique, creative feel - but yet it should look simple and organic and not overdone. 

You can include a picture of me which I posted here (or something from here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.493138847384807.121117.375922485773111&type=3 or here https://www.facebook.com/eccentricRob/photos_albums etc.) or you can use any picture you like, it doesn't have to be me - it doesn't matter. :) Just do what you want! :hug:

Phoenix

I'd love to do it but you have to be more specific. What exactly do you want? A CD cover, a poster or whatever. Right now I don't even know what I'm working on.  :duck:

:rip: I'll try something, but it would help a lot if you could be more specific. :party:

💎

Andy McQueen

I'd love to do it but you have to be more specific. What exactly do you want? A CD cover, a poster or whatever. Right now I don't even know what I'm working on. 

:rip: I'll try something, but it would help a lot if you could be more specific. :party:

A CD-Cover with a creative background (a pattern or something?), something that looks a bit like a collage or painting, like the ARTPOP cover maybe. It doesn't need text I think. You can use famous paintings like those of Dalí or statues like from Michelangelo or whatever. :) Maybe in the center my face or something else. Don't worry, there's no need to hurry! :runhug: It doesn't really matter. :) 

Andy McQueen

aIBb8wz.jpg

:sweat: Can I steal this edit from you as background for my fan-made ARTPOP cover, it's so perfect. :giveup:

Oh, and I have another idea: I love the character of Regina (the Evil Queen) from the TV show "Once Upon A Time" so much and I also love Marilyn Monroe and others, so I was thinking about some sort of collage - it's just I haven't figured out how it should look like yet, but I will inform you if I know. :) Or maybe you have some ideas? You are amazing. :giveup:

BTW: I'm making a "graphic design diploma" now and they said we graphic artists should get paid at least 1,000 for one edit or so, we will be rich soon. :omg:

Andy McQueen

EDIT:

Okay, I think I know it now. :) A collage (maybe for a FB cover? But you can use any size/format you want) with Maleficent - the original one from the Disney animated classic, the new one played by Angelina Jolie and the intepretation from "Once Upon A Time":

:) Thanks a lot!

Archived