đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would VENUS have been a better title than ARTPOP?

8Bit Heart

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CharlieQuinn

I totally agree. I know she is always putting art into pop, so her whole career has been very ARTPOP to me. She should have used ARTPOP for an acoustic, live album (acoustic versions of all the singles). or just (studio version) singles/greatest hits compilation.

Everyone is automatically gonna say no.

I think it could've also been a good title

I'm sure it would, everyone is just used to ARTPOP by now, that's why other names look strange, if it would have bin called VENUS at first, then i'm sure most of us would think "what kind of name ARTPOP is..." I remember when i first heard that album would be called ARTPOP it was a bit strange, but i got used after some time.

I think Aura would've been a better title. Every song in the album represents a different side of gaga. The girl behind the aura. Its not that ARTPOP is not a good album title, its just that it caused a lot of criticism

The themes and songs revolve around space and deities, not all around Venus in particular.

I prefer ARTPOP as a title. I don't know if I'd like another title.

No. I like the idea behind ARTPOP so much. I just wish more songs reflected on it. ARTPOP could have made 2 great EPs.

Kermit the frog

EVERYTHING would be better than ARTPOP. Even "Hardpop" would be better, at least it would fit the music and she wouldn't have to come up with all this pretentious bullsh*t.

Archived