Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The REAL queen of pop is...

GypsyHaus

Featured Posts

XoXoJoanneGaga

They both are, in different time periods. A queen can't rule forever, and somebody will dethrone gaga someday

Katy dethroned her a while ago  :rip:

Although I don't think Katy is a good enough performer to hold the "queen of pop" title. Gaga isn't successful enough to be the queen though, I don't think there is a clear-cut queen atm

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanjo

Money.

tumblr_inline_n3gsq7Ur1l1szjn1l.gif

This. At this point that's all that matters. Who can make label execs the most $$. Who has time for talent and influence? Sad, but that's the truth.

Ronk

The REAL Queen of Pop is obviously Miss Angela Cheng. :hor:

This.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Dunk96

I think Madonna and Gaga are the queens right now :)

But a better question is, who's the new King of Pop? :usrs:

There is no *new* King of Pop. Michael Jackson will always be the king of pop.Anyone who says otherwise needs to have their internet revoked.

rivingtonrebels

Katy is such a joke you guys I can't even.  Michael Jackson will forever be the king of pop - right, HOW DOES KATY PERRY EVEN COME CLOSE TO BEING ON THE SAME LEVEL AS MJ?  She's a music industry puppet! Bonnie Mckee writes her music and she can't dance! Her fashion is stolen from other artists and she has no platform.  

Tropico

u call teenage dream a flop when all the singles released went to number 1??? hahaha

roar has sold over 10 million ww, dark horse the same....

admit those facts and move on plz.....

And the one song where Katy wasn't superficial (Unconditionally) she flopped. Says something. It says her fandom is here just for the pop star get up.

Ask yourself... If Katy wrote her own music, and did all her own stuff and got really fat and started writing deep music. Her appearence plummeted. Would she even be liked... Nope.

And by the way TD couldn't dream to sell as much as BTW :fan:

You didn't even answer all my questions. And I thought you said don't bring up the past? Flop.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

The real queen is the beautiful Spanish Queen Isabella de Castillas 👑👑👑👑

Archived