Featured Posts

Okay so you wanna compare stats?

•5 Grammys (this is good enough to win)

•10 Guniess world records

•8 EMA's

•5 World music wards

•1.1 Million first week

•Actually win the title Queen of POP :whitney:

Face it. Katy is a childs entertainer. I'm sure lots of people buy her albums if you look at it this is the first time Katy has won anything in sales compared to Gaga :lmao:

LMAO how much sales in OOTB's sitting at? 5 MIL? Cute. TF is sitting at 15 MIL.

As an actual QUEEN OF POP once said

"I think you should, shut up and sit down" ;)

:kisses:

at first u r rude and dont like ur attitude at all, if u dont have arguments, it would be better not to say anything.

secondly, all the things u mention belong to the past. I dont claim that gaga has nt achieved all what u r saying, but could u please bring up any achievement of her since the fame monster era?? and please dont tell me about how much born this way sold in its first week, nobody liked this song, it just was a result of her fame monster reputation.

Tell me sth that gaga has achieved commercialy since mid 2011?

Madonna had 20 years of successful carreer, a singer cannot be queen if only one album of hers is successful, a queen has a stability in making hits!!!

And Katy Perry's music career is going perfect since her debut.....so please face the facts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

at first u r rude and dont like ur attitude at all, if u dont have arguments, it would be better not to say anything.

secondly, all the things u mention belong to the past. I dont claim that gaga has nt achieved all what u r saying, but could u please bring up any achievement of her since the fame monster era?? and please dont tell me about how much born this way sold in its first week, nobody liked this song, it just was a result of her fame monster reputation.

Tell me sth that gaga has achieved commercialy since mid 2011?

Madonna had 20 years of successful carreer, a singer cannot be queen if only one album of hers is successful, a queen has a stability in making hits!!!

And Katy Perry's music career is going perfect since her debut.....so please face the facts

Katy's music career has gone okay since the start. In comparrison to Gaga she is still pretty basic. And you don't like my attitude? Excuse me but who's the one who said "Gaga is a wanna be queen". Katy has only acheived success this past year. So you're honestly gonna call Katy a queen over 1 album in which she beat Gaga. And maybe the reason you don't want us to look back because you know Katy flopped? And let us say this was an actual election type thing. You'd have to look at the full story behind both artist. Not just the last 6 months. And if we had to do that Katy would easily flop.

Plus in terms of everything Gaga is just generally better. Can Katy write a song which becomes a smash hit? Can Katy actually dance in a performance. Does Katy direct her own videos? Is Katy her own creative director? Can Katy actually sing well live. Does Katy design most of the constumes for her videos, tour and appearences?

The answer to all those questions is no.

While as the answer to all those questions if we replaced the name Katy with Gaga the answer is an obvious yes.

A queen has to be able to rule for for than one album span. Gaga has and is doing so.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Pandora

I think there are so many dominant female pop singers it's hard to define who THE queen of pop is.

They're all queens in their own right.

Pandora

And to those of you who are saying "Katy Perry is no queen of pop because she has no Grammys"

Just remember that the woman is known as The Queen of Pop, Madonna, didn't win a Grammy until nearly 10 years into her career and now currently has 7 Grammys :kissga:

Katy's music career has gone okay since the start. In comparrison to Gaga she is still pretty basic. And you don't like my attitude? Excuse me but who's the one who said "Gaga is a wanna be queen". Katy has only acheived success this past year. So you're honestly gonna call Katy a queen over 1 album in which she beat Gaga. And maybe the reason you don't want us to look back because you know Katy flopped? And let us say this was an actual election type thing. You'd have to look at the full story behind both artist. Not just the last 6 months. And if we had to do that Katy would easily flop.

Plus in terms of everything Gaga is just generally better. Can Katy write a song which becomes a smash hit? Can Katy actually dance in a performance. Does Katy direct her own videos? Is Katy her own creative director? Can Katy actually sing well live. Does Katy design most of the constumes for her videos, tour and appearences?

The answer to all those questions is no.

While as the answer to all those questions if we replaced the name Katy with Gaga the answer is an obvious yes.

A queen has to be able to rule for for than one album span. Gaga has and is doing so.

u call teenage dream a flop when all the singles released went to number 1??? hahaha

roar has sold over 10 million ww,  dark horse the same....

admit those facts and move on plz.....

I think Madonna and Gaga are the queens right now :)

But a better question is, who's the new King of Pop? :usrs:

Lol bro c'mon we're being serious.

Discussing who the Queen of pop music is :awkney:

I think Madonna and Gaga are the queens right now :)

But a better question is, who's the new King of Pop? :usrs:

Bruno Mars.

Katy has only acheived success this past year.

Has it only been 1 year since her first #1 single 6 years ago? I'm not clear on how time works in your world. Not to mention she spent about three years breaking a music record from 2010-2012. And she is still currently slaying. She's had 6 very successful years...

Yes, Gaga is currently ruling :awkney:

Battle 4 Ur Life

the "queen of pop" is a fictional construct.

:worship:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

They both are, in different time periods. A queen can't rule forever, and somebody will dethrone gaga someday

Archived