The REAL queen of pop is...

GypsyHaus

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

Gaga is still the Queen of POP

Madonna had her time. She's now old and still talented but she doesn't reign with an iron fist anymore.

Meanwhile the media is obsessed with Gaga right (calling her a flop, a--lyzing every outfit, commenting and reviewing each single, album , video, trying to find stuff in her video's which might mean something).

Gaga is Queen for this era in music :gaga:

Briney was once a queen too

And Madonna

And Bey is also trying to be queen right now so I guess she can be queen of RnB :applause:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Tropico

katy perry of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gaga is a wannabe queen :)

Lol bro c'mon we're being serious.

Katy is queen of feeding bulls--t down 9 year olds throats. Katy's fanbase are all to young to walk to school. Katy's fanbase is made of soccer moms and cute children. Katy can't be taken seriously because her music ain't real and she knows it. That's why she does the same stuff as TD era. Face it Katy stan no one considers her a queen. She's a princess :later:

Tropico

I wanna say Gaga, but Katy rn is really having her butt kissed :giveup:

Gaga is commonly referred to by many as queen of pop but Katy is a princess. Her job is to sell records to soccer moms and mindless pre-teens who just wanna sing catchy meaningless songs. Katy knows if she tried to be dark or serious her soccer mom fanbase wouldn't buy her albums and she's be out of a job. She knows.

So go a head and call Gaga a queen because we all know she is! The media only buys her albums but like no one really makes front page stories about "KATY PERRY SEEN TODAY WEARING BUBBLEDRESS!" She doesn't really get any attention as a serious artist. She's a singer. Not an artist. :party:

#IGotNoRegrets

Antidote

It depends on your point of view, so it's hard to say.

It's Gaga for me because of her talent, but if you choose because of how successful someone is, then at the moment it might be Katy...

TimisaMonster

Gaga is commonly referred to by many as queen of pop but Katy is a princess. Her job is to sell records to soccer moms and mindless pre-teens who just wanna sing catchy meaningless songs. Katy knows if she tried to be dark or serious her soccer mom fanbase wouldn't buy her albums and she's be out of a job. She knows.

So go a head and call Gaga a queen because we all know she is! The media only buys her albums but like no one really makes front page stories about "KATY PERRY SEEN TODAY WEARING BUBBLEDRESS!" She doesn't really get any attention as a serious artist. She's a singer. Not an artist. :party:

#IGotNoRegrets

Everything you just said! :tea:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Lol bro c'mon we're being serious.

Katy is queen of feeding bull**** down 9 year olds throats. Katy's fanbase are all to young to walk to school. Katy's fanbase is made of soccer moms and cute children. Katy can't be taken seriously because her music ain't real and she knows it. That's why she does the same stuff as TD era. Face it Katy stan no one considers her a queen. She's a princess :later:

10.000.000 singles sold alone in the usa from prism are from 9 y.o. children and moms?? i dont think so.......face the truth please, dont live with illusions

Tropico

10.000.000 singles sold alone in the usa from prism are from 9 y.o. children and moms?? i dont think so.......face the truth please, dont live with illusions

Okay so you wanna compare stats?

•5 Grammys (this is good enough to win)

•10 Guniess world records

•8 EMA's

•5 World music wards

•1.1 Million first week

•Actually win the title Queen of POP :whitney:

Face it. Katy is a childs entertainer. I'm sure lots of people buy her albums if you look at it this is the first time Katy has won anything in sales compared to Gaga :lmao:

LMAO how much sales in OOTB's sitting at? 5 MIL? Cute. TF is sitting at 15 MIL.

As an actual QUEEN OF POP once said

"I think you should, shut up and sit down" ;)

:kisses:

Archived