💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna fans are truly pressed

GypsyHaus

Featured Posts

tokyodisko

Sorry about the expression, I translated in my mind directly from my language. As for the forum, you really can't imagine, I couldn't believe it. They made a 35 pages thread about the puke thing and they were saying such things that I felt bad in a way I've rarely felt before, it was pure hate. I never said that GGD is perfect but there are no perfect masses. GGD is trying and this gives us the right to judge. Democracy is not saying whatever you want, is to respect people around you. Many fans have said that what happens on GGD is not democracy but the truth is that this is democracy, respecting others and trying to become better, have rules etc. You say that we shouldn't give attention to these things but by ignoring problems they don't get solved, they just become bigger and bigger until you can't face them anynore and imo this is a serious problem and sites like that should not excist on the internet.

Anyeay, read what U said to another user to fully get my points, I think its some posts above you.

I agree that sites like that shouldn't exist, but realistically they always will. Eventually the site will die out. I don't think bringing it up here does any good though- it's not like GGD members can make a different there. It is their isolated and immature problem. 

Discussing how it could change would be fine, but instead most of the posts in this thread seem like they'd rather just make fun of the issue, Madonna, and her stans. It's unfortunate. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

Are they still alive?

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz

Oh, so they're exactly like GGD when it comes to any pop female other than Gaga? 

:coffee:

No, actually here i was introduced to another music 'cuz here you can talk about another pop acts & we don't tag that subforum as: FLOPS  :coffee:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Battle 4 Ur Life

I've said it before and I say it again...Madonna herself is the most pressed...Her reaction to Gaga was so clear...she was pressed as f*...

singing BTW at MDNA tour was soooooo desperate...and her fans, I won't even comment about them... :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived