💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna fans are truly pressed

GypsyHaus

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

I'm not defending them. I just don't think Gaga fans should come here and talk about hate when they throw sh*t on Katy and Madonna here, even if it's not as vulgar as it is on the Madonna forum. So GGD may be the less of two evils, but still evil.

You can't expect from a mass of people to be saints or perfect cause its not gonna happen. This is why GGD has moderators in the first place. This is a sign of civilization. This doesn't mean that we shouldn't judge hate, especially when its on such a big level. GGD is not perfect obviously but it IS trying to fight hate, its becoming better every day and its is in a much better and civilized condition that that place.. This gives us the right to judge. The excuse that anyone that is not perfect should not judge is wrong because noone is perfect. The difference is who tries to become better and recognises his/her mistakes/faults.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronk

Madonna isn't really mentioned here at all out of the (true) blue. We don't just bash or bring Madonna up for the sake of it

True.  The fact that Gaga is mentioned so much on a Madonna forum just proves Gaga's relevance in the industry.  Madonna is rarely mentioned on Gaga sites.

I live outside the space time continuum.

tokyodisko

Oh, so they're exactly like GGD when it comes to any pop female other than Gaga? 

:coffee:

thefamebitch

Oh, so they're exactly like GGD when it comes to any pop female other than Gaga?

:coffee:

Not really, we don't have a section here on GGD dedicated to artists who "Flop" so no.

Kermit the frog

Let them be pressed that a women in her twenties was able to write all her early hits unlike madonna

And win five Grammys in 2 years. While it took madonna basically 10 years to win 1

uYD2dTz.gif

Slay.

tokyodisko

Not really, we don't have a section here on GGD dedicated to artists who "Flop" so no.

Only because the mods are smart and level-headed and are quick to close flame bait.

People here would love that if it was allowed. 

Like there aren't a lot of threads started daily talking shxt about artists? 

Hm, yup. 

Only because the mods are smart and level-headed and are quick to close flame bait.

Hm, yup. 

And that's the point. The mods here who are also Gaga fans are quick to act and shut down anything, and even before the mods get there, you'll at least have 3-4 members calling out the people talking "shxt". So no.

tokyodisko

And that's the point. The mods here who are also Gaga fans are quick to act and shut down anything, and even before the mods get there, you'll at least have 3-4 members calling out the people talking "shxt". So no.

Just because we have regulations against it doesn't mean some of the people are not as terrible. 

Did you read the threads about Demi? Those were disgusting and shameful to the fanbase. 

I'm sure Madonna's is terrible, but so what? Because they're "worse" then we're fine and a great fanbase? haha 

We could also just work on not being dicks to other fanbases too. Is this thread even necessary? Nope. It's just bxtching about people who bxtch about Gaga.  :toofunny:

Let them be pressed that a women in her twenties was able to write all her early hits unlike madonna

And win five Grammys in 2 years. While it took madonna basically 10 years to win 1uYD2dTz.gif

Meow :giggle:

VforVendetta

Hm, yup.

Having a forum with moderating is a sign if civilization, don't try to make it seem something less than it is and stop trying to act like devil's lawyer everytime. GGD has nothing to do with that mess. Learn to give credits were they should be given. If you haven't visited Madonna nation then believe me you can't even imagine the hate in there. I am not talking about shade and ****, I am talking about hate real hate, hate fromq within. You really wonder if people can have that much hate about someone. Don't even try to defend that situation, don't. GGD is trying to fight hate, this gives us the right to judge them.

Dunk96

True.  The fact that Gaga is mentioned so much on a Madonna forum just proves Gaga's relevance in the industry.  Madonna is rarely mentioned on Gaga sites.

tokyodisko

Having a forum with moderating is a sign if civilization, don't try to make it seem something less than it is and stop trying to act like devil's lawyer everytime. GGD has nothing to do with that mess. Learn to give credits were they should be given. If you haven't visited Madonna nasion then believe me you can't even imagine the hate in there. I am not talking about shade and ****, I am talking about hate real hate, hate fromq within. You really wonder if people can have that much hate about someone. Don't even try to defend that situation, don't.

Every time? So sorry that I try to look at things from more than a single perspective. :coffee: Critical thinking, yo. 

The term is normally devil's advocate, but aside from that I don't see it that way. I'm not saying we aren't a better site. I'm saying there are disgusting fans in our fanbase too. Generally GGD is great, but there are some people who just b---h and "shade" for no reason. 

People hate people? So? Why give it attention anyway? I've never been there, never plan on it, but it sounds a lot like the fan wars on twitter, which are stupid and hate-filled as well. I'm not defending their behavior at all, but I don't think we should look down on other fanbases either. 

You shouldn't judge stans based on the dregs of the fanbase. 

LaLuna

Some Madonna fans need to realize that it's okay for their fave to pass the torch, I mean, Madonna has been in the business for 30+ years, she's one of the most successful female artists of all time, she's basically a legend, so I don't understand why they would feel so threatened that new pop female artists are successful. Madonna basically can't be touched because she's had an amazing career and even though I don't care much for her diva attitude, there's no denying that she paved the way for the likes of Britney and Gaga. I mean, it's not like Madonna is gonna fade into oblivion anytime soon, her concerts are always going to sell out and gross ridiculous amounts of money, so why do Madonna stans feel so threatened by Gaga? Because they fear that she might dethrone their precious Queen of Pop? Whatever, stay pressed :ohwell:

VforVendetta

Every time? So sorry that I try to look at things from more than a single perspective. :coffee: Critical thinking, yo.

The term is normally devil's advocate, but aside from that I don't see it that way. I'm not saying we aren't a better site. I'm saying there are disgusting fans in our fanbase too. Generally GGD is great, but there are some people who just b---h and "shade" for no reason.

People hate people? So? Why give it attention anyway? I've never been there, never plan on it, but it sounds a lot like the fan wars on twitter, which are stupid and hate-filled as well. I'm not defending their behavior at all, but I don't think we should look down on other fanbases either.

You shouldn't judge stans based on the dregs of the fanbase.

Sorry about the expression, I translated in my mind directly from my language. As for the forum, you really can't imagine, I couldn't believe it. They made a 35 pages thread about the puke thing and they were saying such things that I felt bad in a way I've rarely felt before, it was pure hate. I never said that GGD is perfect but there are no perfect masses. GGD is trying and this gives us the right to judge. Democracy is not saying whatever you want, is to respect people around you. Many fans have said that what happens on GGD is not democracy but the truth is that this is democracy, respecting others and trying to become better, have rules etc. You say that we shouldn't give attention to these things but by ignoring problems they don't get solved, they just become bigger and bigger until you can't face them anynore and imo this is a serious problem and sites like that should not excist on the internet.

Anyeay, read what U said to another user to fully get my points, I think its some posts above you.

Archived