💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna fans are truly pressed

GypsyHaus

Featured Posts

GypsyPrince

I wouldn't be too bothered by them.

Not all Madonna fans are like that, but most of the hateful ones are those in the 30s, 40s and above who refuse to admit that age is catching up not only with them, but with their fave.

The same thing will happen to us, 20-30 years down the road.

So basically they do what we do to Katy Perry on this site

:omfgaga:

:tea:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Madonna isn't really mentioned here at all out of the (true) blue. We don't just bash or bring Madonna up for the sake of it

But Katy Perry is the hated and mentioned one here 

djBuffoon

Let them be pressed that a women in her twenties was able to write all her early hits unlike madonna

And win five Grammys in 2 years. While it took madonna basically 10 years to win 1

uYD2dTz.gif

:tea:

Runway

There must not be a lot to do in their retirement homes

Why do you think Paws Down exists

idzojtIlCW7nQ.gif

Honey Boo Boo

replace the names and post this on the madonna forums there ya go

:trootea:

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

jhonyguy04

replace the names and post this on the madonna forums there ya go

Really? Where is our flop divas section where the thread dedicated on bashing madonna is? Link?

If she was getting mentioned in the same way, the whole forum would've been permabanned :rip:

:rip:

Computer

I went there once. I love Madonna too but that site :wtf: They have an entire section devoted to tearing down each of the other "flop princesses."

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

bionic

What about this singer Katy Perry

Not so much love for her in this fanbase, huh?

nvOiJAp.gif

I like her. PRiSM was a disappointment but I'm still gutted I can't make her tour

buy bionic

HORRORHOLIC

I am a huge Madonna fan and I can't seem to care about this Gaga/Madonna fight

Me either. 

Bellatrix

If she was getting mentioned in the same way, the whole forum would've been permabanned :rip:

I know, but she still get awfully a lot of shade here. Undeserved. So that's not an excuse.

VforVendetta

I know, but she still get awfully a lot of shade here. Undeserved. So that's not an excuse.

It is an excuse. Its another thing shading, we are stans after all and it's another thing the hate that is in there. Have you ever visited that forum? If you have then you shouldn't even try to defend them in any way. That thing is sick. Its real hate, like its painful that people like them are bred in there.

CroatiaGeisha

But you can argue that Gaga fans have a better reason to be shady, after the shenanigans M pulled on her tour. 

Katy Perry is a better example of this fanbase throwing undeserved shade imo. 

Bellatrix

It is an excuse. Its another thing shading, we are stans after all and it's another thing the hate that is in there. Have you ever visited that forum? If you have then you shouldn't even try to defend them in any way. That thing is sick. Its real hate, like its painful that people like them are bred in there.

I'm not defending them. I just don't think Gaga fans should come here and talk about hate when they throw sh*t on Katy and Madonna here, even if it's not as vulgar as it is on the Madonna forum. So GGD may be the less of two evils, but still evil.

I would just ignore the hate. Gaga fans will be doing the same thing in 20 years to whatever big phenomenon comes next.

Archived