GypsyHaus

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Some Madonna stans.

Just some bad apples.

Better disregard them than giving them the entertainment they seek tbh.

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TheOriginalOne

What's funny is that most of the people there are probably older than Gaga and actually like high schoolers. At least most of the idiotic posts in this forum come from actual high schoolers. :coffee:

Babel

What about this singer Katy Perry

Not so much love for her in this fanbase, huh?

nvOiJAp.gif

sobercool

If I were you I wouldn't put her name on the thread title or OP. Those creeps have Google alerts and stuff like that to swarm websites.

geopang

Let them be pressed that a women in her twenties was able to write all her early hits unlike madonna

And win five Grammys in 2 years. While it took madonna basically 10 years to win 1

uYD2dTz.gif

Yessssss. Clock ha

Just like Katy is mentioned here all the time :ohwell:

If she was getting mentioned in the same way, the whole forum would've been permabanned :rip:

If she was getting mentioned in the same way, the whole forum would've been permabanned :rip:

This.....

Not all Madonna fans are like that, in fact im sure Madonna would be ashamed if she visited that site

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Jenniferella

Okay ?

I don't get it, what's the deal ?

Some people on Madonna Nation are ridiculous, just like some people on GGD are. This is incredibely stupid from you to say "Madonna fans are *whatever bs*"

I am a huge Madonna fan and I can't seem to care about this Gaga/Madonna fight

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

kaojen

I love Madonna, but will always be firmly on Gaga's side. I checked out the madonna nation forum, and was pretty taken aback at how much Gaga is mentioned there, in an extremely negative way

I knew that Madonna stans hated Gaga with a passion, but never knew THAT much (call me delusional blah blah) and it made me realise that we aren't as cray as people make out (little monsters I mean) ... At least not all of us :awkney:

So basically they do what we do to Katy Perry on this site

:omfgaga:

Archived