💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MTV Show "Faking It"

juicyjuicy

Featured Posts

display name

Regardless of what the creators or the sponsors want to say or do with this, shows like this should not be put out. To this day, a big part of society has such a small understanding of what homos-xuality is by nature. It is just a bad idea.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting. But playing further devils advocate, would this show have even been made if it was about straight guys pretending to be gay to get the attention of girls? :usrs:

Lesbians face a major problem in that a lot are seen as attention seeking, and this show further perpetuates that  :shrug:

The problem then is that males experience more homophobia.

If Bi females are socially popular, so what? Why do G and L have them give a hard time?

• 1 month later...
gagaisitalian

So I've watched every episode of this show today, and I have to say so many of you are falsely judging it.

SPOILER ALERT (if you care)

One of the girls turns out to be actually lesbian, and the show presents the issues of a gay or lesbian person liking a straight person, something I and many of you could relate to.

The lead male is gay...and not SUPER feminine. That's a step-up for a teenage-driven sitcom. 

Also, the straight male that is the love interest of one of the girls is best friends with the gay guy. It's really refreshing to show how we could all peacefully exist.

The show is great, and it battles a lot of what the LGBT community wants to battle. It's not capitalizing off of lesbians.

I swear, you people can be so hypocritical. One second you want more LGBT in movies and tv, and then when it happens you write it off as some horrible show that's making jokes at the behalf of lesbians.

Cody Draco

MTV isn't the only channel on tv. I'm not bothered.

Why do so many of you care what other people think? If they think you are gay for attention let them think that. You are in their thoughts, enjoy them being bothered by you.

Seeka

Bis-xual Chic or lesbian Chic isn't anything new.

Though they aren't trying to prove being homos-xual is a choice. They're proving les yay. That lesbians can attract men by being with other women.

I usually call bis-xual chic or homos-xual chic, fakes-xual.

This is very popular among girls, and it has some slight popularity for boys to do it to attract girls as well.

Cas Winchester

This looks really bad. The dislike ratio on that youtube video is telling.

I honestly really want to watch it though :giveup:

Have you watched it? It's actually a good show.

Valextra

I watched only the first 3 episodes and it seems good, it's very similar to 'Awkward' at the end...

nomorescheisse

Have you watched it? It's actually a good show.

I have, and I love it.  Total Karmy shipper here.  Amy can have me any day at any time tbh.

The way it was advertised at first was so misleading.  The show is actually really good, albeit cheesy.  

Cas Winchester

I have, and I love it.  Total Karmy shipper here.  Amy can have me any day at any time tbh.

The way it was advertised at first was so misleading.  The show is actually really good, albeit cheesy.

Me too! I really hope Karma ends up with Amy :giveup: . Though it probably won't happen.

I think it was meant to be misleading on purpose so they wouldn't give anything away. Don't you just love how most of this fanbase overreacts? lol.

That finale :giveup:

Archived