💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

One thing still irks me..

Spyro

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she'll release Gypsy during the tour, and who knows maybe that will be the Telephone continuation some how.

TimisaMonster

As much as I said Aura would have done better than G.U.Y. or the others as the single (and it would have) I think at this point the GP has already made up their mind if they are into this era or not. It would still be cool if was a dingle though, just because it's a great song!!

Regardless of how the GP feels about the album era...the song needs to be released for the sake of the Telephone continuation...she knows that would be a HUGE letdown to fans if she didn't finish the era with it! Aura is a great ending single if it would be the last...that chorus would feel so betrayed if it never got to be heard on radio! :nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Antidote

Let's just wait and give GUY more time (or let's say we'll give the radio and GP more time :rip: )

I want Aura as a single with a cool and controversial video...but I think that she will release Gypsy

I edited the post queens. :queenga:

Eh, no you didn't, the thread still starts "Since G.U.Y. tanked", which is wrong.

GagaMyBlood95

From ARTPOP - I say no more singles..

ACT II - sure, why not?

Emvee

Radio stations segregate Gaga & promote Katy ALL THE TIME

It amazes me how even when Gaga was at her peak and was out-selling E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E... Katy and Rihanna were getting much more airplay and were getting their little 2x plat singles to #1 for several weeks (RUDE BOY) :sweep:

MonsterOfSpain

It amazes me how even when Gaga was at her peak and was out-selling E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E... Katy and Rihanna were getting much more airplay and were getting their little 2x plat singles to #1 for several weeks (RUDE BOY) :sweep:

That shows how US radios have boycotted her since the beggining.

Blade

She will make no continuation and have a hieatus until she releases ARTPOP 2 in late 2015. mark my words.

Your profile pic is s-xy. Love that show  :shy:

Archived