Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Zedd on working with Gaga

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing. I wonder how many songs they made together for this record (ACT I & II).

So far we have : Aura, GUY, Donatella, TEA, Brooklyn Nights

what else?

BN is DJWS :yes:

Neptune

He liked it so much that he used an old song of him and the instrumental of another artist. The only song he really worked on was GUY.

RAMROD

Asia was very fortunate to have him as opening for BTW Ball before he got famous.

Anyone who missed him because he was "random DJ" that time better cry now tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I would like to hear more from him on ACT II.

We're all Stronger Together!

Anderson123

I doubt it was GUY. He says he showed to her one song that was a minute and a half long. Maybe it's one of the many tracks that they worked on and didn't make the cut, or maybe Donatella because he already had the instrumental for it.

Dayman

He liked it so much that he used an old song of him and the instrumental of another artist. The only song he really worked on was GUY.

They did a bunch of other songs together though - those were just the ones that made the final cut of ARTPOP. Not to mention a lot of time they were going to use to work on them was on the cancelled leg of the BTWB. After that Zedd got big and started doing heavy promotion. If and when Act II comes, fully expect that there will be more Zedd tracks.

MonsterofFame

There's no way the remix they wanted to be a single was MTN... it's way too EDM/club for a single. Great remix though.

Emvee

There's no way the remix they wanted to be a single was MTN... it's way too EDM/club for a single. Great remix though.

EDM/club was just about to blow up on radio at that that time. His remix of MTN as the 5th single would've been one of the best decisions of her career.

Neptune

They did a bunch of other songs together though - those were just the ones that made the final cut of ARTPOP. Not to mention a lot of time they were going to use to work on them was on the cancelled leg of the BTWB. After that Zedd got big and started doing heavy promotion. If and when Act II comes, fully expect that there will be more Zedd tracks.

I seriously hope not. EDM is dead.

Archived