đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is 'ARTPOP' a true pop music, Or a full getting by tracks?

Dann

Featured Posts

Arguments like this don't make sense to me. Alejandro sounds like a sure fire hit. So does Telephone. So does Monster. So does Bad Romance, as progressive as it was. Aura, Venus, Swine, Dope, MJH, Fashion? Not so much. This material sounds much more singular.
but all those songs had kinda experimental background, everything looked so much more innovative.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

but all those songs had kinda experimental background, everything looked so much more innovative.

They're enjoyable songs, but most of them didn't sound particularly forward-thinking to me. Energetic and sophisticated, absolutely, but very little that I hadn't heard before. :shrug: I do love her latter three albums, though. TF just doesn't do much for me.

I loved the album for the first like 4 and a half months but than the tracks got tiring really quick which is disapointing. I can still listen to TFM and BTW without getting tired of the songs.

Tarl69gp

Well BTW will always be my fav gaga album.

But how do i feel about ARTPOP right now? Its just amazing, theres like 3 tracks i dont really listen to but i still do sometimes.

Do i feel the connection with gaga? of course, ARTPOP is dripping with gaga's signature style. 

Holy ****te!!! I could have written this post! My thoughts exactly!

TArL (or not???)

GagaDragon

Her worst album, some of the tracks on that album were extremely disappointing. We all know she's better than that so i expect her next album to be something special.

djBuffoon

We all know she's better than that so i expect her next album to be something special.

Do we? By that measure, we know that she's better than most of her discography.

They're enjoyable songs, but most of them didn't sound particularly forward-thinking to me. Energetic and sophisticated, absolutely, but very little that I hadn't heard before. :shrug: I do love her latter three albums, though. TF just doesn't do much for me.
well, everyone to his own taste I guess, to me, TFM and BTW sound is definitely innovative, different to what pop sounded like, while ARTPOP sounds so outdated to me. I also dislike TF

soundwave

it's good album, but I'd place it as last on my list. it's just as artistic as her previous eras, so I just dont really get her intentions with this album.. maybe she'll surprise us with an amazing tour

An amazing tour definitely wouldn't be a surprise

eamonster123

There are some REALLY good songs on the album, but there are also some fillers and songs that dont stand out as much to me

another question, why did she make us capitalize ARTPOP? she said it was all in the details ... has she already explained that?  :confused:  :lana:

Archived