💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Haters on GGD

SpadesToStart

Featured Posts

Sugar Free

I remember when ARTPOP was released. Everyone was raving about how great and unique the music is. But when the sales numbers were released, suddenly the music was bad and too generic. It's no secret many people are not actually fans of Gaga and her music, but her fame and the chart positions. Don't feel bad about it and ignore it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, so just let them talk.

remember g.u.y was best ARTPOP song untill it started charting?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
N a t h a n

Also, if you get sad over having to "defend" Gaga, you should probably take a step back. I used to eat all her **** up.. and then I realised I looked like a moron praising someone who's hypocritial most of the time, although I adore her.

People don't have to like everything she does.

Thank you.

I think beople are only "defending her" because they feel personally attacked gbecause some of these people have spent so much time on Gaga and feel like there's a bond where one doesn't exist

Blank Space

I think there are some Gaga haters to lurk here and post negative things about her, just because they like to bash her with no reason or just to make fun of how she isn't succesful as she was with previous eras? :shrug:

TraeumereiLPB

remember g.u.y was best ARTPOP song untill it started charting?

Yup, I remember everyone talking about how G.U.Y. would save Gaga and how it'd be the next Bad Romance.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

ChicaSkas

People don't have to like everything she does.

But do they have to bring us down and bore us with how much they don't like it?

I got enough crap and negativity in my life.

I sure as hell don't need other people's.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Noam Zioni

100% agreed, I'm kind of new here and there is a lot of negativity here, I think we should ignore these 'fan' cause they only grumpy ones ☺ï¸

Bambino

I just can't at some people here who think a song sounds better if it charts better :smh: Some of you just have a problem with ARTPOP's chart performance. If it charted well, you'd be stanning hard. But since it isn't doing well, y'all think it's musically bad, when it's not.

Yup, I remember everyone talking about how G.U.Y. would save Gaga and how it'd be the next Bad Romance.

Never heard anyone say it would be the next BR  :toofunny: you G.U.Y's are being overdramatic

ChicaSkas

I'm too lazy to read :smh:

Your loss. 

I feel this too like some users who've made many posts on here and all they seem to do is be negative and pessimistic all the time...

They are young, don't have a lot of life experience yet, and have wayyyy too much idle time on their hands.

They won't blame themselves or ever accept blame, but these people are why Gaga won't visit fansites anymore.

Which is pretty damn sad.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

TraeumereiLPB

Never heard anyone say it would be the next BR  :toofunny: you G.U.Y's are being overdramatic

I remember them saying it :whitney:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

TroubleClef

its soo  true... and a reason why I don't like posting too much on here. At least, we're in this together!

I feel the same way. its sad all the negativity and how being shady is the new cool.

its a shame that gaga used to love coming on here, and now she doesn't anymore. Besides that, there are all her fans who love and appreciate her who come on here, who are subjected to the constant negativity. 

Its sad is what it is.

Stefani328

I agree with many parts of this. It really isn't about eating her **** or looking at everything with rose colored glasses. I do see members on GGD that always have something negative to say. It isn't a large group,  but people like that do exist on this fan site. I see them complain about everything she does in every they post and I think why are you here? Why do you come here to complain all the time about her? Take that **** elsewhere.

Yes. I can name a few, but I shall remain silent.

Archived