Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will Brooklyn Nights Be the Aura of Act II?

Wet Fire

Featured Posts

MahoTheMnstr

Flop fan cause I don't find aura(demo) and aura(final) that different also BN is not even THaT good... I mean it's good but not her best so I kinda want to hear the final version to see if I like it better

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ethan

Well...I think the difference is that the Aura demo already sounded finished. Brooklyn Nights doesn't, even with the new version we have.

New version? Link!?

Slade

inb4 she screams the verses of Brooklyn Nights like the Aura demo to compensate. :emma:

act 2 doesnt exist go home

Still in denial I see...........  :giggle:

Omegahedron

What did Infected Mushroom say about it? I only know they were complaining about her wanting to use their instrumental (which is a whole ironic thing itself..

They said that after they hear the demo they hated her vocals, which they thought were campy and draped over the instrumental. Apparently they considered removing their credit from the work they were that unhappy (I presume the prospect of $$$ fr royalties dissuaded them).

SEX MUFFIN

I like Brooklyn Nights, but it's sounds very...idk, amateurish. It's a demo, so it will only get better! If she is going to release it, I imagine she will change it drastically

I think if ACT I had a deluxe, special edition, BN would totally be a bonus track. 

I'm hoping that ACT II gets a lot crazier. 

So, I don't think BN will be the "AURA" of ACT II.

display name

I do not think so, and she made it clear that she wanted to release "Brooklyn Nights" on ARTPOP. That is important because she said that she wants people to see her evolution in the second act. She would seriously contradict herself if she were to release a song that was meant for the first act on the second act.

SwagLikeLG

if she changed BN i would probably have a meltdown because since it leaked i've been obsessed and i like it the way it is i don't know what she could really change on it that i wouldn't throw a fit about idk man but BN is my jam  :toofunny:

judaslover

She will prolly re-record some parts, so the version on Act 2 will be slightly different than demo, just like the Aura situation.

caseymonster

i want to point out something about gagas sound. i want gaga to stop jumping styles of music. all the icons in music have a really particular sound that sticks with them. gaga keeps going from pop, to electro, to euro, to dance to rnb to country. i really hope gaga justs takes that really comfortable spot that shes the most comfortable with and do an album based on that, instead of trying to please every damn fan in this ungrateful fanbase.

me personally i think she sounds the best with less electro and more piano violins guuitars and drums. i am not talking about getting completely rid of the electro, but put it in not as much just to make the sound more clean (unlike btw where the sound quality was not the great)

Archived