Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will Brooklyn Nights Be the Aura of Act II?

Wet Fire

Featured Posts

CyanLights

Am I the only one who really dislikes this song...

No I don't like the song either. Everybody acts like it's Gaga's gift to the world. Probably cause it leaked and that created excitement and what not. There's a reason why it didn't make the final cut :MANiCURE:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blade

Well...I think the difference is that the Aura demo already sounded finished. Brooklyn Nights doesn't, even with the new version we have.

:yes:

It won't be in there.

How s-xy is your profile pic?  :shocked:

The Aura meltdowns are so stupid. They're not even that different. I'm more disappointed in the fact that Aura failed to include some of the amazing sounds that the original Infected Mushrooms instrumental had. She left out a lot of good stuff but other than that, the vocals aren't a big deal. 

I think her vocals in the demo version are stronger and more powerful and fun. And you are right, it should include some of the original instrumental! It still slays tho  :giveup:

act 2 doesnt exist go home

reminds me of her "Dont ask dont tell" speech.  :golfclap:  :heart:

How s-xy is your profile pic?  :shocked:

Incredibly s-xy clapback.gif

He should keep the beard, idk why he shaves :cryga:

bionic

My other big meltdown was the addition of those 'you were in my' on Sexxx Dreams 

Me too, but now when I hear the iTunes Festival version I always add them in myself. It feels empty otherwise.

buy bionic

Omegahedron

Brooklyn Nights is a decent song but needs more work. Vocals are a bit flat and the production a bit plain, but you can see there is a great song there waiting to blossom.

What happened to Aura was a travesty. I can't listen to the album version - I'm sure she only changed it because of the comments from Infected Mushroom.

MonsterofFame

What happened to Aura was a travesty. I can't listen to the album version - I'm sure she only changed it because of the comments from Infected Mushroom.

What did Infected Mushroom say about it? I only know they were complaining about her wanting to use their instrumental (which is a whole ironic thing itself...)

I think Brooklyn Nights is a great song -- not single-worthy, but a great album track. The variation and style of her vocals reminds me of something we haven't heard since the Fame-era.

Koreku

Act II is going to be a completely different album on its own, don't expect BN to be on it

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Benji

I don't think we'll get Brooklyn Nights released now.

Not only was it an cut from ACT I but it also leaked. Hopefully it will though, I love it!

Tropico

act 2 doesnt exist go home

Nah sis. You delusia--l and in denial and maybe you just aren't ready for ACT II to snatch your cheap ass weave :fan:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

tokyodisko

Me too, but now when I hear the iTunes Festival version I always add them in myself. It feels empty otherwise.

I did this too! I still love both versions I suppose. 

I am more upset with the hacked up MANiCURE that was on the album.  :manicure:

What did Infected Mushroom say about it? I only know they were complaining about her wanting to use their instrumental (which is a whole ironic thing itself...)

I think Brooklyn Nights is a great song -- not single-worthy, but a great album track. The variation and style of her vocals reminds me of something we haven't heard since the Fame-era.

I completely agree and I don't think that makes it bad by any means, unlike a lot of people here.

It's just a style she does and it doesn't discredit her actual talent. I miss it a lot actually, since we have had two albums of a very different style from TF. She should go back to it for an album. 

Laceface

It's about Luc, so it probably wont be used and if it is she'll change every verse  :dies:

FrozenKookie

Obviously it was. Still can't believe Gaga did that just because of the criticism. Still the biggest disappointment I had being a fan.

Archived