Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Dream-like Roseland Experience (UPDATED with Day 2)

GrandchildDavid

Featured Posts

GrandchildDavid

Day 1

First of all, the show was HARDCORE. This girl certainly doesn't play. When she puts on a show, she and her team go HAM. I'm so grateful to have seen the show as closely as I was.

Fortunately, as a LMZ ticket holder, I got to go in early and see the soundcheck and a short Q&A session. She had a different wig and wore the dope shirt.

y8kFDyP.jpg

hzvvbF9.jpg

During the Q&A session, I tried to get Gaga's attention by typing "Can I ask a question?" in Word on my laptop and put it up high. Even though she didn't end up seeing it, I made two awesome monster friends who encouraged me to be "aggressive" with it. Shout out to Heather and Christie.

After that, I got to enjoy the main show with my best friend Hunter and his friends whom later became friends with me as well. :legend: They were all amazing and made my night even better.

After the show, a bunch of monsters were waiting behind the venue for Gaga, and I met Richie there.

VeSy9Ci.jpg

The best part of the night, of course, had to be when I FINALLY got to be in a picture with Gaga. :emo: When I asked her if she would make more J-Pop influenced tracks, she heard me and answered she would and gave me the brightest smile ever. :nooo: YALL BETTER BE READY FOR JPOP-GA NOW. To date it still feels unreal how up close I was to Gaga and how she actually answered my question. :heart: I love her so much.

n360Aym.jpg

Last but not least, Christie, who went to one of the previous Roseland shows, sent me this herp derp of a picture. :lmao: NEW EMOTICON PLS

dcIi0oj.jpg

Day 2

I went and waited for Gaga again for the last Roseland show. She took the letter I wrote for her and said "thank you". I poured my heart into the letter and left my Twitter account (@GrandchildDavid feel free to follow xD) on it. She's gonna know how much she's helped me go through the social obstacles I've been through and she deserves to know it. :] Even though she may not have time to read it and might have dropped it somewhere on the way home, I'm still extremely grateful that she took the letter from me with her own hands. Thank you Gaga. ♥

iMJbe4o.jpg

I'm still freaking over this picture. I'm in a candid picture with her OMFG.

PnvRXsH.jpg

All this still feels unreal to me, and I'm extremely grateful that I've got to experience all this with so many lovely monster friends I've made just by waiting for her. They were all amazing. <3

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

OMG YAAAAAAAAAAY DAVID :omgexcited: I'm so glad you had an amazing time :party: I'm super envious right now too :laughga:

codymonster

Awh :) That's so exciting! I'm glad you got the chance to do this! Also, that last picture of her :lmao: :lmao:

Did she say anything news related during the Q&A by any chance?

GrandchildDavid

Awh :) That's so exciting! I'm glad you got the chance to do this! Also, that last picture of her :lmao: :lmao:

Did she say anything news related during the Q&A by any chance?

She told the fans that the concept of the ARTPOP Ball would be her traveling through different planets to find her light.

CannaeDrive

You lucky b.stard!! And that derp, amazon!!!

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

GrandchildDavid

OMG YAAAAAAAAAAY DAVID :omgexcited: I'm so glad you had an amazing time :party: I'm super envious right now too :laughga:

Glad you had such a great time!!

That's amazing!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!Y

Thanks you guys :heart:

codymonster

She told the fans that the concept of the ARTPOP Ball would be her traveling through different planets to find her light.

Hmmm! That's actually interesting. Thanks :)

Vernier

Awww, so glad to see you had an amazing :party: as some other people's experience seems to have been tainted with a bit of fan troubles

Must have been an amazing feeling when she heard your question and answered :giveup:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived